Michael Fassbender

Tools    

Precious tritium is what makes this project go.
As PeterVincent quested around the forum he discovered that Michael Fassbender had no proper thread. So he made one...just now.

Mr. Fassbender is one of my most favouritist actors right now. The man can act and carry a movie or just shine in a supporting role.

So what are your thoughts on Michael Fassbender? He's definitely becoming a relatively large name right now, that's for sure.

Smells mystical, doesn't it?
He's a high-light in any movie he's in. Plus he was fantastic in Hunger.

He was fantastic as Magneto

Prepare to go, "Wha?!?!"

Michael Fassbender as Frank Sidebottom in 'Frank' - first look picture

The first picture from the upcoming movie Frank has been released online.

Maggie Gyllenhaal, Domhnall Gleeson and Michael Fassbender, underneath a giant Frank Sidebottom mask, feature in the first-look still from the Lenny Abrahamson-directed comedy.

The film, written by Jon Ronson and Peter Straughan, centres on Gleeson's young musician as he joins a pop group led by Fassbender's enigmatic Frank.

The film is based on the life of Chris Sievey, who fronted punk group The Freshies and created his own comic persona, Frank Sidebottom.

Frank began production this week in New Mexico and will be released in the UK through Artificial Eye.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/movies/n...k-picture.html

Frank Sidebottom... the most unfunny, pathetic and worthless character creation I have ever seen.

Fassbender is a great actor though. My fave role is in Prometheus, he was awesome as David.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Easily one of the best actors of this decade and arguably the most promising one. He's good and convincing in every role, but his acting in Shame... the best performance I've seen in a while.

Tremendous performer. One of the few that's actually worth the hype train. He and Aiden Gillen are the guys I enjoy watching a lot right now.

I watched Inglourious Basterds for the third time a couple of days ago. This guy was superb in what I now consider QT's second best work (and I don't think I am ever going to change this opinion), even though he didn't have that much screen time.

This line is fantastic:
"There's a special rung in hell reserved for people who waste good scotch. Seeing as how I may be rapping on the door momentarily...I must say,

One of the finest performances of the movie, in probably the best scene of the movie.

Hard to pick a favorite line, but I rather like "All the way down, sir." That whole scene is just a delight to listen to. Another Tarantino casting gem.