Bad Movies You Forgave Over Time

Tools    

Precious tritium is what makes this project go.
A movie that was bad, but over time I forgave it:

What was a bad movie that you have forgiven over time?

Good whiskey make jackrabbit slap de bear.
Well, I used to consider The Godfather a bad film, but I like it a lot more now.

10,000 points to Mark F

I don't remember asking you a ******* thing!
A movie that was bad, but over time I forgave it:

What was a bad movie that you have forgiven over time?

Am I one of the few people who actually liked Nemesis from the get-go?

I disliked Erasedhead a lot at first and I was mad that such nonsense is considered to be a great movie.Well but finally I realised that there are various type of movies and I guess some people find meaning in surreal movies like this one.

Smells mystical, doesn't it?
I disliked Erasedhead a lot at first and I was mad that such nonsense is considered to be a great movie.Well but finally I realised that there are various type of movies and I guess some people find meaning in surreal movies like this one.

That's the first Lynch film I've seen, and I expected to absolutely hate it, but it was actually kind of interesting, and surprisingly straight-forward.

After I watched Eraserhead it instantly became my favorite movie. Moved down to fourth but I loved it. Not one I'm planning to rewatch though

After I watched Eraserhead it instantly became my favorite movie. Moved down to fourth but I loved it. Not one I'm planning to rewatch though
I don't get this. Not that I think you're wrong, well, you're wrong in my mind but I'm guessing it makes sense to you, but for me, favourites are films I could watch endlessly. It's not the same as something being good or great.

I agree with what honeykid said. Favourites should be films that you are willing to watch again and again. That's why Werckmeister Harmonies or say Cache are in my top 100 because I've watched them 3 times and don't mind watching them 3 more times. Even though its mind-numbingly boring to some. I know I'm weird.

Usual Suspects, just because it was confusing, had to watch it over and over to finnally get it, but I still don't completely, I just liked the fact that it had a very good twist at the end.

Good whiskey make jackrabbit slap de bear.
I used to really hate Executive Decision (for obvious reasons), but I like it a lot more now. Kurt Russell is just a far more charismatic actor than Steve.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
That's why Werckmeister Harmonies or say Cache are in my top 100 because I've watched them 3 times and don't mind watching them 3 more times. Even though its mind-numbingly boring to some. I know I'm weird.
Werckmeister Harmonies is the most absorbing and the least boring movie I've ever seen. Now, we are weird. :P

Thread: When I saw Stalker for the first time I thought it's a great movie, but I fully appreciated it after the second seeing.

The most loathsome of all goblins
Am I one of the few people who actually liked Nemesis from the get-go?
I despise all of the TNG movies. They're irritating, overdone piles of crap. Doesn't help that almost all of the characters from the series became one-dimensional parodies of themselves. Hell, Picard isn't even really in the films, it's basically Patrick Stewart as James T. Kirk, and Nemesis is just a crappy copy of Wrath of Khan.

Damn you Rick Berman, damn you to hell. Still better than what J.J. Abrams has done to the franchise I suppose.

Haunted Heart, Beautiful Dead Soul
the one movie that pops in my mind on such a short notice is Flash Gordon. I loved it as a child. now as an adult, I realize how cool it is!! From Queen doing the music to Max Von Syndow playing the bad guy!! Yes there is some cheese factor to it but what doesn't?

Plan 9 From Outer Space. I saw it when it first came out, was thinking what kind of crap is this? But after seeing it a couple times the last few years, Ive decided its so bad its good.