Best And Worst Of 2012...So far.

Tools    

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
As of now the best is Flight and The Avengers. I'll give honorable mention to Skyfall.

And the worst that Ive seen thus far is The Vow.

Three additions since my last post here

1. Argo
+
2. Moonrise Kingdom

3. Rampart
+
4. Prometheus

5. Jeff, Who Lives at Home

6. The Invisible War

7. The Dark Knight Rises

8. The best. Exotic Marigold Hotel

9. The Dictator

10. The Campaign

11. The Avengers
-
12. Looper

13. Taken 2

"Hey Look it's Masterman"
Movies ive seen at cinema.

Prometheus

The Dark Knight Rises

The Avengers

Lawless

The first hour is gold class filmmaking. It did went downhill from there after the body was discovered. Nonetheless it's an interesting film that deserves at least a mention.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
The scene, in which leaves are falling from the trees, while two men stand without moving is pure art!

I couldn't get into Once Upon A Time in Anatolia at all, found it a chore to get through.
Couldn't agree with you more. Kept expecting for something to happen and fell asleep after 30 minutes.
Lawless really impressed me and I liked the previews for The Master and Lincoln.

One of the best I've seen from 2012, so far, for the arthouse crowd and perhaps others:

Be patient with this film, you may just be rewarded.
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

I'm glad you still post these things Harry, I need you as a source. Holy Motors was incredible
Well, I'm not so sure how reliable of a source I am, but thanks. Glad you liked it. I'd have Holy Motors and Tabu #1 and #2 for the year, respectively.

Best: Beasts of the Southern Wild
but MIB 3, Rust and Bone, Trouble with the Curve, Sinister were enjoyable
Worst: Lockout,
but Haywire, but Hunger Games and Looper were also disappointing

Best:
Dredd (I'm serious)
Skyfall
The Cabin in the Woods
Magic Mike
The Dark Knight Rises

Worst:
Never saw anything I thought that was bad.

Honorable mentions:
Hitchcock
The Avengers

All the highbrow "good" stuff has yet to come out, so I'm sure I'll see something soon that is going to make its way on this list (Django, Zero Dark Thirty). Granted, I could've seen The Master when it was in Chicago. And I could've seen Lincoln and Argo by now, but I'm gonna matinee that **** during winter break.

Best:
  • Amour (Michael Haneke)
  • Beasts of Southern Wild (Benh Zeitlin)
Worst:
  • Pitch Perfect (Jason Moore)

Chappie doesn't like the real world
Really? I heard good things about Pitch Perfect.
I haven't seen it yet, but I've heard good things about it as well. Rebel Wilson is enough to make me want to see it. She is hilarious.