Best And Worst Of 2012...So far.

Tools    

Precious tritium is what makes this project go.
I don't know if there's a thread like this yet so...here is one.
Okay, in my opinion:

Best So Far:

Worst So Far:

What do you think was the best and worst movie of 2012 so far?

Saw a trailer for The Raid recently (any trailer that shows somebody doing pull ups is a win in my book), and thought it looked spectacular.

Best- Rampart, Best exotic Marigold hotel, Raid, Avengers, Cabin in the woods
Worst- Think like a man, the lucky one, three stooges, ghost rider,meeting evil

Haven't seen most of those films but that based on other consensus, so personally I can't Name all to many since I haven't seen all to many from 2012

I've seen five 2012 releases (some going on UK dates): The Muppets, Carnage, Goon, The Cabin in the Woods and Bobcat Goldthwait's God Bless America, which range from low
to
, so no real "worst" for me, yet. I guess Goon was the poorest of the five but I enjoyed that despite myself. The Cabin in the Woods is my favourite of the year so far.

Still got to see this - looks really good.

Saw a trailer for The Raid recently (any trailer that shows somebody doing pull ups is a win in my book), and thought it looked spectacular.

Saw it in theaters with my boyfriend and although I am not ( or wasn't) particular to violence, this movie has some of the most amazing action/violence sequences. The movie is really great and fun to watch.

The Avengers was amazing

but I can't think of anything that was utterly terrible.

BEST: The Avengers, Jeff Who Lives at Home, Damsels in Distress, Dark Horse

VERY ENJOYABLE: The Brooklyn Brothers Beat the Best, Friends with Kids, Wanderlust, The Five-Year Engagement

SURPRISINGLY DECENT: The Three Stooges, 21 Jump Street

DISAPPOINTING: Haywire, God Bless America, Dark Shadows

WORST: Compliance
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Best.
The avengers.
Worst
Ghost rider spirit of vengeance.

I only watched 2 movies...,,Avengers,, and ,,Woman in Black,,...they both suck...Avengers suck more

PS
,,Cabin in the woods,, is from 2011,not 2012...

Miss Vicky's Loyal and Willing Slave
Only seen 6 films so far this year but they've been fairly rich pickings, 4 that I loved and 2 that were fairly enjoyable. Anyway starting with my favourite I'd rank them

The Avengers
The Muppets
Chronicle
The Descendants
The Pirates! in an Adventure with Scientists
Journey 2: The Mysterious Island

And here's the already massive list of films I've missed but would like to catch at some point -

A Dangerous Method / Being Elmo / Best Exotic Marigold Hotel / Big Miracle / Carnage / The Grey / Haywire / Hunger Games / Kid With a Bike / Lockout / Marley / Martha Marcy May Marlene / The Raven / Wanderlust / War Horse / We Bought a Zoo / Young Adult /

VERY ENJOYABLE: Wanderlust,
Imposter!!! Holden's been podded!

They're here already! You're next! You're next! You're next!

Only seen 6 films so far this year but they've been fairly rich pickings, 4 that I loved and 2 that were fairly enjoyable. Anyway starting with my favourite I'd rank them

The Avengers
The Muppets
Chronicle
The Descendants
The Pirates! in an Adventure with Scientists
Journey 2: The Mysterious Island

And here's the already massive list of films I've missed but would like to catch at some point -

A Dangerous Method / Being Elmo / Best Exotic Marigold Hotel / Big Miracle / Carnage / The Grey / Haywire / Hunger Games / Kid With a Bike / Lockout / Marley / Martha Marcy May Marlene / The Raven / Wanderlust / War Horse / We Bought a Zoo / Young Adult /
The Descendents, Being Elmo, carnage, Martha Marcy may Marlene, War horse, We bought a zoo, an young adult are all 2011…

Hey, that's true. I'll add The Descendants and Young Adult to my list, the former I really like. Young Adult was really disappointing, so I guess that's my worst of the year so far.

I think the best is The Dark Knight Rises,if you have saw it ,you must love it.It was a brave move naming a Batman film ‘The Dark Knight’, since it didn’t have the word ‘Batman’ in it. There’s nothing bold about the title here. That aside, this is easily the year′s mainstream highlight, the film that is going to dominate coverage. The plot involves the whole of Gotham descending into anarchy and mob rule, while Batman is put out of action. Tom Hardy look imposing as Bane but his vocals seem hard to follow, Anne Hathaway plays an angry-looking Catwoman who appears to steal from the rich because she passionately hates them, Joseph Gordon-Levitt plays a beat cop and Marion Cotillard plays a Wayne Enterprises board member. Director Christopher Nolan has made it clear this is the final chapter for his Batman, so expect fireworks and major character death, probably. Can’t wait to see it.