watchmen????

Tools    

What is the idea/plot behind watchmen...i need to type a paper on it by wednesday. thanks

Welcome to the human race...
It's about guys who formed a club based on a mutual passion for watches.

Worst movie ever, by the way.

I must have seen the Sexy Celebrity version; the basic narrative is men in in different times and places watching other men. Of course, it expands on this with some deep psycho-sexual character development. I think the main themes are voyeurism and latent homosexuality along with repression. Hope that gives you plenty to write about for you paper! All the best.

Isn't there a straight to DVD sequel in works- Watchmen, Nude? Hey Mike, have you tried google, i'm sure that search would yield some answers.

i tried that i didnt get anything outt of it, sadly

How about, er, watching the movie? Or reading the graphic novel? Or reading one of the billion plot descriptions floating around? Or, even if you for some reason cannot bring yourself to do ANY of these things, how about asking a specific question, rather than asking what the "idea" behind it is (as if there were merely one!)?

Sorry, but I feel no inclination to assist anyone in a task they can't be bothered to spend five minutes on themselves.

Oh, and your thread is in the wrong place. Moved to Movie Questions.

This is much more fun. He searched for 'watchmen nude' on google and

Originally Posted by mike617
didnt get anything outt of it, sadly

i read the graphic novel and watched the movie...but i didnt get anything outta it cuz i wasnt all that interested... but i got sum stuff off wikipedia...thanks

A system of cells interlinked
i read the graphic novel and watched the movie...but i didnt get anything outta it cuz i wasnt all that interested... but i got sum stuff off wikipedia...thanks

It's not for you - Neither is school, for that matter. That's for people who wish to learn (and spell properly).

Do your own homework!