Like or dislike?

Tools    

Staying stationary on an escalator- letting it do all the work0? (Or are you one of those people who will walk up an escalator?)
When I was a New Yorker I charged up the escalators. Probably did this too when I lived in London. Now? Couldn’t be bothered: easier to relax & let it take me where I’m going.

Sightseeing in general?

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Dislike

But we have a World Class Cheesecake Bakery near here, so I usually bring one of their cheesecakes as a gift when I'm invited to someone's house for a special occasion. (They never believe me when I tell them how good it is after I tell them that I don't want a piece, but then they try it, and they want the name of the bakery. )

Ice cream?

White coffee? Never heard it called this. Coffee with cream? If so, yes. Will not drink black coffee.

Tea from tea bags.

Dislike tea (but my wife loves tea!)

*White coffee is made from unroasted coffee beans. It yields a drink that is decidedly un-coffee like in taste. What people think of coffee flavor is from the roasting of the beans. White coffee is mostly used for espresso drinks. In a latte it taste like hazelnut.

Blue blocker glasses?

*White coffee is made from unroasted coffee beans. It yields a drink that is decidedly un-coffee like in taste. What people think of coffee flavor is from the roasting of the beans. White coffee is mostly used for espresso drinks. In a latte it taste like hazelnut.
Fascinating. I had no idea.

I hate the phrase “white coffee”.
My local Dunkin calls the small bottles of milk they sell “white milk” (as opposed to chocolate milk). Always cracks me up though I don’t say anything.

Neutral. He’s over there, I’m over here.

Biden?

Yes.

Daytime tv?
"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals and you know it. Fifteen hundred years ago everybody knew the Earth was the center of the universe. Five hundred years ago, everybody knew the Earth was flat, and fifteen minutes ago, you knew that humans were alone on this planet. Imagine what you'll know tomorrow." - Agent K.