Hello I'm back (after 4 years)

Tools    

How's everyone doing here and who still remembers me? It's been 4 long years and I hope to be getting back to reviewing films.

Also, it appears that some have also left the forum? @wintertriangles @bluedeed @Daniel M @linespalsy @donniedarko

Btw, it appears that my username has been made infamous by a meme streamer. May I request for a username change if the moderator "Yoda" is able and willing to?

Welcome back!

I'm kinda new so I don't think we've met.

Originally Posted by Iroquois
To be fair, you have to have a fairly high IQ to understand MovieForums.com.

Hi, welcome back. A few of the people you mentioned are still around.

Re: username. Can't change it without mucking with the new quote system, unfortunately, so we only do it under really exceptional circumstances.

A system of cells interlinked
Hello and welcome back!

Awesome to see you back. Looking forward to your posts! I am still around occasionally and in the last month or two have started watching films with some sort of regularity again so have been posting a bit more

Welcome back @Tyler1!

You certainly inspired a lot of the films I watched in my early years on the forum and I loved your lists. I’m around a lot less these days, but I come around In streaks especially when I’m having a slow week of work/school

So what’s the best film you’ve seen in your 4 year abscense?

Whats up Tyler1 !

Welcome back! I haven't been this active in the website for a long time, but I though it would nice to be more active on this website again.

Welcome back @Tyler1!

You certainly inspired a lot of the films I watched in my early years on the forum and I loved your lists. I’m around a lot less these days, but I come around In streaks especially when I’m having a slow week of work/school

So what’s the best film you’ve seen in your 4 year abscense?
That's a tough question. I will list a couple of films which stood out for me.

Happy Hour (2015)
I Am Not Madame Bovary (2016)
Loveless (2017)
Ee. Ma. Yau. (2018)
North Chennai (2018)