Point Break Remake 2015

Tools    

Who's going to be the hot beach skank in this one? Whoever it is I hope she picks her subsequent roles better than Lori Petty because I wouldn't wish Tank Girl and Free Willy on anybody.

Only a guest appearance by Tom Sizemore can save this movie.

When I first heard they were doing a remake of Point Break I was more confused than a goat on AstroTurf. For one, there's nothing wrong with the original. It's still a relevant movie today. Second, it's still fairly fresh. Were the 90's really that long ago?

Now for the part where I'll go to bed tonight smelling like shame and tears. I actually kind of dug the trailer. The concept seems kind of cool and the action scenes may be pretty sick. Just don't go into it comparing it to the original. It won't come close. Just view it as a completely different movie and you might not come away 100% disappointed.

Edgar Allan Poe

It seems the 1991 action movie is getting a remake. It's being directed by Ericson Core, and is starring Gerrard Butler (Swayzes role), and Luke Bracey (Reeves Role).

Pretty strange remake to happen. Loved the original, it's a great movie but a remake..Meh.
Ditto

Can we please pretend Hot Fuzz is an official remake and maybe they'll leave this alone?

Wait they already filmed and everything(I never heard about this until today)?! damn.............

Can we please pretend Hot Fuzz is an official remake and maybe they'll leave this alone?

Wait they already filmed and everything(I never heard about this until today)?! damn.............
https://t.me/pump_upp