Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	Caitlyn.jpg
Views:	1066
Size:	287.2 KB
ID:	22849  

The People's Republic of Clogher
Happy anniversary Caity.

Even if I was wearing 6' platforms I'd still be looking up to you.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Caity was a sweetheart and a police officer. We're all worried that since she was a mod and on here almost every day that something bad might have happened to her. We hope not but we can't help but consider it.

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

13th anniversary, wow that's a long time. Hope she's alright and gets to see that she's been dearly missed.
Very happy to see the site still running actively and have even got a nice new look, long time no visit!

Why would she not log on jrs? Actually asking, your comment makes it sound like you are talking to her and she has told you she wont visit the site.
I have no clue. I don't even think she does log on but if she does nobody knows it's Caitlyn. Unless she told Chris she's on as someone else all these years.

And saying "If she somehow goes on here without logging on..." That means if she just happens to look at the site (while not logged on) maybe she 'might' see people wishing her a happy anniversary.

And no where did I mention or give any inkling I have contact with her. Which I don't.

Again...Happy Anniversary Caitlyn !!!

Caity was a sweetheart and a police officer. We're all worried that since she was a mod and on here almost every day that something bad might have happened to her. We hope not but we can't help but consider it.
Well, she disappeared in 2011. Apparently this page right here is a list of police officers (and even police dogs) that died in 2011. I don't see a Caitlyn.

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
We were very close, and shared a lot of personal information about our lives. Things neither of us would post. I believe I know why she left, and whether I'm right or not, I'd like to believe I am, simply because that means she's safe.

Originally Posted by Destiny
We were very close, and shared a lot of personal information about our lives. Things neither of us would post. I believe I know why she left, and whether I'm right or not, I'd like to believe I am, simply because that means she's safe.
If you are right, this makes me think Caitlyn decided to just disappear on all of us without saying goodbye. That's kinda strange of Caitlyn.