Movies That Made You Cry!!!

Tools    

Just watched the Elephant Man and that certainly goes on this list.
Fire walk with me.

The Green Mile , The Bucket List , American History X (The First Time) , Into The Wild (The First Time) and Pay It Forward

I’m just the espresso
A Walk To Remember (don't judge me), X-Men First Class, Dallas Buyers Club and Dead Poets Society and yeah, there's more but those are the ones I remember getting really upset over

Make a better place
Phenomenon 1996
Benjamin Button 2008
I Am Sam 2001
The Notebook 2004
Mrrt Joe Black 1998
Premonition 2007
Far and Away 1992

I am Sam (I cried so damn hard my throat hurt. It was such a beautiful movie.
The Green mile-at the end i just couldn't believe that happened I cried very hard, not to mention I was already very emotional that week
Forrest Gump- The end and basically every other scene
Steel Magnolias- I just can't
My Girl- "He can't see without his glasses!" Need I say more?
It's a Wonderful Life-My favorite Christmas movie
Noah-Such a sad movie that I just can't even.

Just here for the free donuts
I have produced tears twice during a film. Once when I went to see Atonement in the theater by myself when it came out. (I'm glad the theater was somewhat empty).
And once during Samuel's death scene in Legends of the Fall.
God damn...

The Green Mile , The Bucket List , American History X (The First Time) , Into The Wild (The First Time) and Pay It Forward
I think I did during American History X as well.

I thought I posted in this thread already.... but I guess not.. I searched and couldnt find it

two films that make me cry are

Beaches (1988)

The Color Purple (1985)

3 IDIOTS

made me cry like hell!!!
also the movie shook the soul of whosoever saw that movie

Gangster Rap is Shakespeare for the Future
This summer I caught up on an unfortunately long-term blind spot in my cinematic background with Carl Theodore Dreyer's Ordet. The film affected me like no other film I've seen this summer and made me weep more strongly than anything since the last Ozu film I saw. It's a masterpiece among the many masterpieces that Dreyer made, and one of the most stylistically complete films I can think of. To steal shamelessly from Jonathan Rosenbaum, Ordet is mise en scene as miracle, and thus one of the art's defining films.

The Invisible
Return to House on Haunted Hill

WHEN MARNIE WAS THERE (2014) managed to squeeze a couple out of me, but it totally wrecked my wife.

A six minute ad, not a film: