Godzilla question.

Tools    

"Hey Look it's Masterman"
I don't want sound like a dumbass here, but could someone explain this to me?.

spoilers below.

At the start of the movie we see there has been a incident at the mining site. We then learn there are 2 eggs, Muto's, whatever they are. One is dormant, and the other has hatched and made it's way over to Japan's power plant to eat, that right so far?. Now after the accident at the plant and fast forward 15 years how have they gotten an egg?. Did it hibernate, or is that another egg?, if so where did the mum go?. And it couldn't of mated because the other egg is in the Vegas desert?. Ime abit lost.

I wouldn't think too hard about it M, the film is full of inconsistencies . For instance

WARNING: ""spoilers" spoilers below
Why do the soldiers give up on opening a panel into the warhead when all you needed to do was smash the glass or lever it open and stick something between the cogs to stop it? I mean carryinga warhead to the docks over loads of rubble??

Ford is still standing after being so close to an exploded nuclear device ? Wft ! Surely half the population of San Francisco would be dead and the other half would be suffering from radiation poisoning given the power of the bomb compared to the 1945 one as expressed by that army commander

I don't know if I missed something or what, but that's a major plot hole if I didn't.

Exactly! And the previous 1998 Godzilla movie too had plenty of inconsistencies, which were never cleared out, such as:

- Why does Godzilla keep changing his size all through the movie? First he fits in a tunnel easily, and then a larger tunnel is there and he suddenly finds it hard to fit into it.. why? If this was the case, they should have told us in the beginning of the film itself that this Godzilla character is a bay still in the growing phase and will keep increasing in size all through the movie.

- What the heck are French agents doing running around the world, monitoring American efforts to stop the monster? Asked his role, Reno tells Broderick, "Those tests left a terrible mess. We're here to clean it up." Is this implying that the French have been keeping Godzilla a secret up until now? What else might they not be telling us?

Somebody, please help if you can.

I don't think any of that had any meaning either. Pretty bummed no one could answer my question.