Will Summer 2015 be the biggest year in movie history?

Tools    

Y'all are going to the wrong places if you spend 55 bucks of your currency on it. Every time I've been to the theater, for probably the last three years I've never spent more than 25 for myself or 50 for two people.
For a family of four 55 bucks sure. I spend like 5- 10 bucks the way I roll now!

For a family of four 55 bucks sure. I spend like 5- 10 bucks the way I roll now!
Smart. My local theater only costs like 9 bucks a ticket and if I want a snack, it's bit more, but never too much.

Smart. My local theater only costs like 9 bucks a ticket and if I want a snack, it's bit more, but never too much.
The only way to do it these days.

I think the most I ever spent to see a movie was when I drove down to Austin to see The Grand Budapest Hotel, and that was mostly due to the cost of gas. But the movie was fantastic so it was well worth the trip.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Is Summer 2015 the biggest year in movie history?. I've been reading and looking on the internet and wow, is it a huge summer.

Terminator 5
Jurassic World
Avenger 2
Independence Day 2
Pirates Of The Caribbean 5
Star Wars episode VII

Looks like a lot of sequels that will prob suck. Hopefully not Star Wars though.