What happened to Ray Liotta

Tools    

He was great in Unlawful Entry, Cop Land, and Blow.

I even liked him in Wild Hogs.

He's definitely a class act in my book. I'm surprised Scorsese never worked with him again.
“Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!” ~ Rocky Balboa

He was great in Unlawful Entry, Cop Land, and Blow.

I even liked him in Wild Hogs.

He's definitely a class act in my book. I'm surprised Scorsese never worked with him again.
I totally forgot he was in WILD HOGS...yeah, he was funny in that one.

rays always been weird in a good way to me

Must be doin sumthin right
Coolest entrance to a career ever - Ray Liotta slipping into the frame from behind Jeff Daniels + Melanie Griffith as the Feelies cover David Bowie in the dark, saying something menacing and then staring staring staring smirking. This is the first time anyone had ever seen Liotta in anything. No where to go but down from this scene, really

i'm actually in the middle of watching killing them softly, and then i just happen to come across this thread, and i was actually just thinking about his career.

i love him in goodfellas (although i could how someone wouldn't like him in that, though. i wasn't a fan at first). he's still getting steady work as a character actor, with stuff like the previously mentioned killing them softly and the place beyond the pines. so far he's been the best part of killing them softly, although i haven't gotten to james gandolfini yet.