Mastered The Year

→ in
Tools    

I didn't like Django Unchained. Warrior was good though, it would defiantly be in my top 5 of 2011.

My choices for those years:

2012 - The Dark Knight Rises
Runner Up: The Cabin In The Woods
2011 - Source Code
Runner Up: True Grit
I think True Grit was 2010. I would have to go back through my lists but I believe I had it at #2 that year.

"Hey Look it's Masterman"
I didn't like Django Unchained. Warrior was good though, it would defiantly be in my top 5 of 2011.

My choices for those years:

2012 - The Dark Knight Rises
Runner Up: The Cabin In The Woods
2011 - Source Code
Runner Up: True Grit
I wouldn't even place The Dark Rises in my top ten, very overated.

I haven't watched much from either year, including Django but i'm not sure i'd like it that much anyway because the only Tarantino i really like is Reservoir Dogs.

2012 - The Master
Runner up - Silver Linings Playbook

2011 - Drive
Runner up - Midnight in Paris

I watched Warrior because of you Masterman and I loved it the first time and the whole way through. I'm not sure if that or Kill List is my favorite for the year, but it's an awesome movie. I have to see Drive again; I didn't quite get into it, but I think that has a lot to do with the fact that my wife didn't like it. I feel like I will enjoy it much more on the next go around. Bellflower is my third favorite of 2011.

I watched Warrior because of you Masterman and I loved it the first time and the whole way through. I'm not sure if that or Kill List is my favorite for the year, but it's an awesome movie. I have to see Drive again; I didn't quite get into it, but I think that has a lot to do with the fact that my wife didn't like it. I feel like I will enjoy it much more on the next go around. Bellflower is my third favorite of 2011.
Glad you watched, and enjoyed it. I've not seen or heard of Kill List, I'll have to look that up.

Glad you watched, and enjoyed it. I've not seen or heard of Kill List, I'll have to look that up.
I don't know if you like those kind of movies? They're not in the same ballpark.

I don't know if you like those kind of movies? They're not in the same ballpark.
Think you may be right. I've just had a little read up on it, and I don't think it's something I would enjoy.