Submit Your
Comedy
List
The deadline for the Top Comedies of All Time list is coming up! Submit your ballot now, or read about it here

The 27th General Hall of Fame

Tools    

I'll kill anyone who get's in the way of me killin
On a secondary note, I've got today's run of reviews and one of @Allaby I missed to do but not the time tonight, so I'll get 'em tomorrow.
My GOD what a deluge of movie watching this weekend has been with you people - [email protected] AWESOME
Consider yourself lucky that life has been good to you so far. Alternatively, if life hasn't been good to you so far, which given your present circumstances seems more likely, consider yourself lucky that it won't be troubling you much longer.

[Witness for the Prosecution] Crappers, since I was pretty hyped to see it...
We should do a Best of the Winners HoF. An HoF where all the noms are previous HoF winners. What do you think? It could be even become a thing.

Guy who likes movies
We should do a Best of the Winners HoF. An HoF where all the noms are previous HoF winners. What do you think? It could be even become a thing.
That sounds really cool. Good idea!

Okay, my first pick was a film I love and I thought most people would love, and we all see where that got us!!

So my fancy new pick is a film that I love and that, well, I think some people will love. Some people will definitely not love it. Or maybe you will? I don't know.

Let's get uncomfortable, ya'll!

Definitely. Like the Second Chance Halls it'll be a Battle of the Titans sorta thing.
I like it.

I was thinking of a Worst Films Hall of Fame where everyone nominates the worst movie they can think of, but I'm not sure that anyone would be interested in that.

So basically HoF Tournament of Champions?

Okay, my first pick was a film I love and I thought most people would love, and we all see where that got us!!

So my fancy new pick is a film that I love and that, well, I think some people will love. Some people will definitely not love it. Or maybe you will? I don't know.

nah, don't like that one. Try again.

Up on the Front Page, it goes. Thanks!

Haven't heard of that one. Looks interesting though.

Guy who likes movies
I was thinking of a Worst Films Hall of Fame where everyone nominates the worst movie they can think of, but I'm not sure that anyone would be interested in that.
I would definitely be interested in that.

Guy who likes movies

Great pick! Excellent film. I love Jim Cummings.

So basically HoF Tournament of Champions?
Yup, good way to put it too. I really like that title can we use it? I just seen Raul talking about including past winners and a HoF Tournament of Champions is the perfect way to do just that. It sounds like a lot of people want to do it, so I'll do the first ToC HoF after the 27th gets rolling a bit.

I like that idea, I'd probably join.

Or a Hall of Fame where all the films that have placed last in previous HoFs compete. I'd have a bunch noms in that