The 27th General Hall of Fame

Tools    

Women will be your undoing, Pépé
On a secondary note, I've got today's run of reviews and one of @Allaby I missed to do but not the time tonight, so I'll get 'em tomorrow.
My GOD what a deluge of movie watching this weekend has been with you people - F@ckin AWESOME

[Witness for the Prosecution] Crappers, since I was pretty hyped to see it...
We should do a Best of the Winners HoF. An HoF where all the noms are previous HoF winners. What do you think? It could be even become a thing.

We should do a Best of the Winners HoF. An HoF where all the noms are previous HoF winners. What do you think? It could be even become a thing.
That sounds really cool. Good idea!

That's a good idea.

Okay, my first pick was a film I love and I thought most people would love, and we all see where that got us!!

So my fancy new pick is a film that I love and that, well, I think some people will love. Some people will definitely not love it. Or maybe you will? I don't know.

Let's get uncomfortable, ya'll!

Definitely. Like the Second Chance Halls it'll be a Battle of the Titans sorta thing.
I like it.

I was thinking of a Worst Films Hall of Fame where everyone nominates the worst movie they can think of, but I'm not sure that anyone would be interested in that.

So basically HoF Tournament of Champions?

Okay, my first pick was a film I love and I thought most people would love, and we all see where that got us!!

So my fancy new pick is a film that I love and that, well, I think some people will love. Some people will definitely not love it. Or maybe you will? I don't know.

nah, don't like that one. Try again.

Up on the Front Page, it goes. Thanks!

Haven't heard of that one. Looks interesting though.

I was thinking of a Worst Films Hall of Fame where everyone nominates the worst movie they can think of, but I'm not sure that anyone would be interested in that.
I would definitely be interested in that.

Great pick! Excellent film. I love Jim Cummings.

So basically HoF Tournament of Champions?
Yup, good way to put it too. I really like that title can we use it? I just seen Raul talking about including past winners and a HoF Tournament of Champions is the perfect way to do just that. It sounds like a lot of people want to do it, so I'll do the first ToC HoF after the 27th gets rolling a bit.

I like that idea, I'd probably join.

Or a Hall of Fame where all the films that have placed last in previous HoFs compete. I'd have a bunch noms in that