Job as a reviewer or content contributor?

Tools    

Are there any websites with job offers?

I don't think there's much. So many people are willing to create content for free that the only way to get a real job doing it is to be especially good and (probably) already have a lot of free work out there to point to. Years ago, some of the members here ended up working for some large movie content sites, IIRC, but I think it's a lot harder now.

You may have a shot at writing reviews for your local newspaper. Many papers run reviews from a national news service, but it's a possibility. Don't expect to be paid a lot, though. You may only be offered free tickets to the films you're reviewing. Not as many people read newspapers these days, but many of them also are on the Internet and may be looking for bloggers to attract online readers.

If this is something you really want to pursue @Nephilim, I suggest you look at many sources to see what oportunities are out there. Although we have many fine reviewers here - and I can think of several who could imho turn their calling into a profession- this is not likely the place to seek a job.You are however welcome to list a few reviews here- we'd enjoy reading them and it couldn't hurt your resume.

But if you cast a wide net- researching job sites, weeklies, magazines and newspapers, online formats, job agencies and school guidance counselors, and any leads from friends, family or business associates etc- you may turn up a few possibilities . Good luck.

If you want to write reviews and you have good writing skills and humor, I can recommend you creating your own blog and monetizing it when you get many readers.

IN UR DREAMS

You ready? You look ready.
Writing movie reviews is a thing of the past. Best thing to do is hop on YouTube and create a bunch of movie reviews for older films and then monetize reviews for newly released films. Once they leave theaters demonetize them so you don't piss off your fanbase. That's probably the only way you're going to make serious money from reviewing movies.

And even then you're gunna have to promote the hell out of it.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza