Future Hollywood Leading Ladies

Tools    

I am not trying to offend you there MM.

I just feel that Kristen Stewart is one dimensional

Dear John and Letters to Juliet are both terrible terrible films

the last thing Easy A can do is define someone's career

and Selena Gomez?

wtf? The disney

Disney is the lowest common denominator of pre-teen entertainment; not that pre-teen entertainment has a name other than Disney.

Pixar is affiliated with Disney ? The Renaissance Era In The 90s. Mickey Mouse. Donald Duck. Walt Disney was accused of being in league with The Nazis (That Rumour has been floating around the internet although i think its BS, yeah he was quite mental but not that mental).

Pixar is affiliated with Disney ? The Renaissance Era In The 90s. Mickey Mouse. Donald Duck. Walt Disney was accused of being in league with The Nazis (That Rumour has been floating around the internet although i think its BS, yeah he was quite mental but not that mental).
Alright. We are obviously are on different pages. You are saying Selena Gomez and that Lovato chick (who are on the Disney Channel) are going to be lead star actresses. I am just trying to figure out why you would even say that. What particular Disney role did they show even decent acting talent? Also, what they have to do with Pixar, Mickey Mouse, or Nazis sure beats me.

Mickey Mouse, Pixar... are you serious? C'mon now. We're talking about Hannah Montana and affiliates here. Disney is large enough and old enough to talk about it in terms of the distinct entities that it collects under its banner. Disney owns Pixar. Hell, Disney can own anything it wants. Does that mean that anything it owns can't be criticized unless you want to criticize Pixar at the same time? Obvious red herring is obvious.

Semper Fooey
The rumor, unsubstantiated, is he had some fascist sympathies in the mid thirties. But there is no evidence he was an overt supporter of Hitler as the decade wore on.

Selena Gomez will go somewhere i'm sure she will. Even though Pixar isn't affliated with Disney, its still apart of Disney and hence its apart of The Disney Family. Not that Pixar is bad, its the best studio working at the moment. Any Disney Film made in the 90s. The Iconic Characters Of Disney (Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck,Goofy). Those are the things that Disney made and were successful and great...except Pixar.

It's not even the same book.

Semper Fooey
Disney is a real starmaker!

Think of all the great movie stars that got their big break in Disney movies!

Mickey and Donald and Goofy...

Mia Wasikowska was exceptional in The Kids Are All Right, and pretty good in Burton's mostly messy Alice. She should be a huge star. I like Rebecca Hall, Emma Stone and Anna Kendrick (so good in Up in the Air) too. And of course Jennifer Lawrence is a hell of a talent.

Disney is a real starmaker!

Think of all the great movie stars that got their big break in Disney movies!

Mickey and Donald and Goofy...
Kurt Russell. Of course, that was decades ago...

Ok. MadMikey is right. BUT ONLY BECAUSE KURT RUSSELL IS THE LAST THING WALT DISNEY HIMSELF UTTERED BEFORE DYING. Which means Kurt Russell obviously killed Walt Disney. Now, MovieMad, how does Selena Gomez or Shia Lewhatever compare?!