Invictus - training scene not on Blu-ray or DVD

Tools    

There was a scene in the movie Invictus, a training scene where the entire team was having a run through the back countryside. It was a hot sunny day, they were well into a run, and as they passed a farmer sprayed them down with what looked like a large high-pressure irrigation or fire hose. This scene was only 15-20 seconds and was accompanied by the song Shosholosa by LadySmith Black Mambazo. I've viewed a blu-ray and dvd and this scene has been cut from the movie and it is not in the extras either. Does anyone remember this scene? I'd say it was about half-way thru the movie, just when the team was beginning to click.

Here's a version of the song that was playing during their run . . .

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
I'm not familiar enough with this movie to speak to the question, but I'm thinking this is a very ....very clever play on the Mandela Effect.

As for the Mandela Effect, I may be remembering falsely, but I'm beginning to believe that there is some problem with the rights to the Ladysmith Black Mambazo version of the song, and thus that scene (and the music) had to be cut.