Blade Runner 2049

Tools    

This might just do nobody any good.
$100 bucks says he still loses to... I don't know, Hoyte van Hoyteman for Dunkirk.

Whoops, sorry, that's the preview. Here's the full thing:

****ing beautiful. Even if the rest of the film turns out to be a waste, at least I'll be able to bask in all that aesthetic.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
ooooh!
It appears to be less populated =\
But it's gorgeous!
Was that the Star Trek TNG holodeck???
...and that classic Atari logo @ 0:11...
, 4, AND 5!!!!

"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

I'll have to watch this again at home. I gotta be honest, I'm not impressed with the visuals. I know that probably sounds crazy. They just all seem so smooth and CGI. I really plan on giving this as much of an unbiased chance as I can, but from what I've seen so far, this just seems kind of unnecessary. These days, a hundred other movies seem to look as good in one way or the other so the whole groundbreaking effects and set thing isn't present here. The music is a modernized re hash of Vangelis' score, and we have Ryan "Nostril" Gosling starring with the same trench coat on. I will do my very best to combat my prejudices when I finally see this. But even the trailer is cut in that annoying overuse of boom bang whoosh sound effect style that every other movie is presented as. Argghh.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
I'll have to watch this again at home. I gotta be honest, I'm not impressed with the visuals. I know that probably sounds crazy. They just all seem so smooth and CGI. I really plan on giving this as much of an unbiased chance as I can, but from what I've seen so far, this just seems kind of unnecessary. These days, a hundred other movies seem to look as good in one way or the other so the whole groundbreaking effects and set thing isn't present here. The music is a modernized re hash of Vangelis' score, and we have Ryan "Nostril" Gosling starring with the same trench coat on. I will do my very best to combat my prejudices when I finally see this. But even the trailer is cut in that annoying overuse of boom bang whoosh sound effect style that every other movie is presented as. Argghh.
Atleast they havent gone with the - I'm exsanguinating from my eyeballs - orange and teal fad in the trailer so I'm happy so far.

Atleast they havent gone with the - I'm exsanguinating from my eyeballs - orange and teal fad in the trailer so I'm happy so far.
No, orange and teal would've been a deal breaker in a lot of ways. There's probably no way around my distaste of them continuing on with this movie at the height of the remake decade but I will give it an honest try. I saw the original Blade Runner at the drive ins back to back with Sharky's Machine so I have a bit of a problem I need to try and iron out. But yeah, at least it isn't orange and teal yet. It may very well be an incredible movie. I'll try and leave it at that.

You're overthinking it. Just enjoy all the pretty colors.

But yeah, at least it isn't orange and teal yet. .
You have an allergy to it as well, Joel? Dog dayum vile, isnt it.

I'm pleasantly surprised by the trailer. I was umming and arring about this but I think it looks and sounds good. Loving the name 'Nostrils' for Gosling.

You're overthinking it. Just enjoy all the pretty colors.
Oh, I take BR very seriously, bro. Trust me. It's what captivated me into movies to begin with. 60% of my creative muse is film making and BR is the main culprit for this disease so..if I took this lighter, I'd be lying to myself haha.

You have an allergy to it as well, Joel? Dog dayum vile, isnt it.

I'm pleasantly surprised by the trailer. I was umming and arring about this but I think it looks and sounds good. Loving the name 'Nostrils' for Gosling.
Yeah, the psychology of the color wheel. Looks like it didn't work for everyone though, eh? LOL.

Yeah, the psychology of the color wheel. Looks like it didn't work for everyone though, eh? LOL.
It gets so bad at times even black actors look like Trump and his bad fake tan. Makes me scream. There are some hilarious reviews out there about ORANGE AND BLEEPING TEAL!