The Ups and Downs of Your Day Tab

Tools    

Now With Moveable Parts
Highlights
It's my birthday, 'nuff said.

bon anniversaire a toi, bon anniversaire a toi, bon anniversaiiiiiiirree aaaaa toiiiiiii, bon anniversaire a toi.

happiest of birthdays to you sadie. is this 26?

sent you a card my dear. but only mailed it this morning.
love ya sades *smooch

Now With Moveable Parts
This makes 26.

Some friends of mine threw me a little surprise party in my favorite park. I got some very nice gifts from friends and family, alike; I'd have to say this has been a rather nice birthday...
Got all the partying done last night...so it's nice to just relax.

nice......outdoors gatherings are my favorite.

26.......ahhh 26......let's see, what was i doing at 26? .....living in colorado.....hiking, tons of camping in the rockies, baking at a veggie/hippie café bakery and training my then puppy. she's been with me ever since. great times.....a

great age....so much living left to do. happy b-day again sadie!!

me and my friends alex and robert went to this open mic night at a local diner tonight. it was wackness, but it was fun hearing robert go on and on about how much he hates men who don't shave their legs when they get too hairy. alex and i immediately sighed breaths of relief when we realized both of us were wearing pants. trust me, you do NOT want to be on the wrong side of an angry gay man in a shirt that says "princess" on it. anyway, my highlight today was...i don't know. my lowlight definitely has something to do with how my best friend hates me now.

Now With Moveable Parts
Originally posted by Steve
...i don't know. my lowlight definitely has something to do with how my best friend hates me now.

What happened?

Highlights
I had a great birthday. Thanks to everyone that sent me little ecards and things in the mail. (Chris, I wore the shirt for like 20 minutes while I ran to the store and got three compliments on it. Also, the UPS guy couldn't find my house, so I'll get the other thingie today. )
I'm going to Target! Yay! I love Target.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Originally posted by sadesdrk
Chris, I wore the shirt for like 20 minutes while I ran to the store and got three compliments on it
What shirt!?
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Originally posted by spudracer

What shirt!?
chris has been toiling away on sadie's birthday shirt......it's made of saran wrap.....with diamond chips sewn around the neckline.

lookin' good sades, and great gift chris

Now With Moveable Parts
Booo!! There is no need for secrets! Chris got me a Betty Boop shirt for my birthday. Isn't that sweet? It's got Betty's cute face in the middle and it says," Princess" right under it. It's adorable.

Highlights
I'm just high. No need to explain; just high.

Highlights: Finally getting to spend some quality time on MoFo. But I've been having fun, just the same, playing lots of games and hanging out with friends. And T-roy's healing up excellent well--he gets to go back to work Monday.

I'm in the money...

Lowlights: Missing Sades' birthday! I'm so sorry, girl--but it sounds like you had a great day, so I'm happy for ya!

Now With Moveable Parts
Highlights: Finally getting to spend some quality time on MoFo. But I've been having fun, just the same, playing lots of games and hanging out with friends. And T-roy's healing up excellent well--he gets to go back to work Monday.
Amen to that! We missed your antics around here!

Lowlights: Missing Sades' birthday! I'm so sorry, girl--but it sounds like you had a great day, so I'm happy for ya! [/b]
Yeah yeah...like I give a flying rat's ass biznatch! Naw, I was totally bummed for like a whole ten minutes that you weren't around on my birthday, but then I thought to myself... Sades, wouldn't you want Mary Lo to be enjoying her life, rather than snortin' digital crack?
I understand your not being here, Sweetie...and you are forgiven. Thus, sayth the Queen.

High: A really really good grapefruit.

Low: Discovering that the same jack-and-a-half who lived above me last summer and blasted music 24/7 (seriously...he insisted that he couldn't sleep without loud music on and that he had to have it on when he's not home because he doesn't like walking into a silent room) lives BELOW me this summer.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Originally posted by Kahiri
Low: Discovering that the same jack-and-a-half who lived above me last summer and blasted music 24/7 (seriously...he insisted that he couldn't sleep without loud music on and that he had to have it on when he's not home because he doesn't like walking into a silent room) lives BELOW me this summer.
That's when you give someone a dose of their own medicine.

High: Slummin it and lovin it.

Low: No job = no money.

Originally posted by spudracer

That's when you give someone a dose of their own medicine.
I've tried turning on my own music and dancing (really stomping dances) but I think that his is so loud that he probably can't hear. =)

Amen to slummin' it.

Highlights: Going to a wedding. It was really beautiful, and there was lots of free booze (of which I only got one glass of wine and that was for the best man/matron of honor toast, 'cause tonight the role of Responsible Adult had to be filled by Mary Lo--T-roy's still there whuppin' it up ), and lots of free food. Prime rib and shrimp cocktail... mmm mmm mmm. Lena had a great time, too, running around and dancing with the groom and eating lots of goodies. She must've told every woman there, including the bride and the bridesmaids, "I like your dress!"

And now she's fast asleep, dreaming of whatever she dreams about when she's really tired, and I'm relaxing with some cheap chardonnay. Not a bad end to the day, at all.

Lowlights: Going to a wedding. As much fun as I had, and as lovely as it was to see two really great people tying the knot, it was d*mn-near exhausting--all the running around and the getting everybody ready (Troy lost his good shoes, so he ended up wearing his Converse sneakers with his dress pants, and Selena had to have a new dress, but we only discovered that this afternoon, so we had to deal with the mall and the search for the right dress--and we did end up finding just the cutest damn summer dress you ever saw) and then the trying to find the d*mn place once we got where we needed to go. Whew!

But there's quiet now, and there's wine. And I'm tired but happy.

"Today it was a good day
Didn't have to use my A-K"

Highlight:
Having no impulse control.

Lowlight:
Having no impulse control.

Now With Moveable Parts
Originally posted by Mary Loquacious

"Today it was a good day
Didn't have to use my A-K"
Picture me singing the whole rest of that song in my robe while I sat here posting.

" My jimmy runs deep--"

*won't put the rest of that up there.