Your Bucket List for the forum

Tools    

Only things related to The forum. Getting your dream home, cool car, first threesome, etc.... doesn't count.
For instance here's mine....

1. Win the MoFo Fantasy Football Championship.

2. Win a legitimate Survivor game here.

3. Decisively win in a argument with Yoda.

4. Run another Survivor game to it's completion and it be better than Survivor 4: LATVERIA. In all seriousness I've come up with the perfect formula for it, and it has not yet been revealed.

5. Get 25 rep points for one post.

6. Make a thread that never goes away. like the MoFo Chill Club or What Are You Listening To threads.

7. Coming up with an idea for the forum that improves the site overall.

That's all I could think of, and yes people can have duplicate wishes from other people's lists too. Being it's so forum focused some goals are bound to be the same, and remember....

... WHEN YOU ACCOMPLISH ONE REMEMBER TO COME BACK AND SCRATCH IT OFF

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
Ooh the podcast would be fun. Me and Camo could a one off where only the two of us could understand each other's accents

My only goal is to stick around more really. Okay, maybe win a MoFie or five.

_____ is the most important thing in my life…
Only things related to The forum. Getting your dream home, cool car, first threesome, etc.... doesn't count.

4. Run another Survivor game to it's completion and it be better than Survivor 4: LATVERIA. In all seriousness I've come up with the perfect formula for it, and it has not yet been revealed.

6. Make a thread that never goes away. like the MoFo Chill Club or What Are You Listening To threads.

That's all I could think of, and yes people can have duplicate wishes from other people's lists too. Being it's so forum focused some goals are bound to be the same, and remember....

:somuchlulz:

:somuchlulz:

Aloha

1. Replace Yoda as forum owner/administrator
2. Forum domination
3. World domination

Get voted forum president despite having no idea how in the hell to run a forum.
Post about what a great job I am doing running the forum and tell all of you how stupid you are constantly.
Reddit=Fake News
#makemofogreatagain

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Dunno about other ones, but I helped you with numer 5. Plus rep!
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Rock music and action movie obsessed guy,
1. I would love to be able to be able to have a cool thread
2. Be on here a lil more
3. Get a suprise thing done for me