The "Get to know you" game.

Tools    

One.

Speaking of which, what was your worst or least favorite sport/activity in gym class?

My dream car would be a '67 Mustang convertible. Not even sure why.

If you could travel anywhere in the world, during any period of history, where/when would you visit?

English because my teacher Mr Lang made it fun and I also got a B whereas my other grades were lower

What is the most amount of films you have watched in a single day?

Probably around the region of 5 films.

If you had to choose one film that resonates most from your childhood, which one you choose - and why?

I don't know about "resonating", but I saw "Star Wars" in the theater when I was ten, and was crazy about it, I guess just because it was novel and exciting. I don't know how many times I actually saw it on the big screen during its first run.

What movie character(s) do you most identify with, and why?

This is a difficult one as there are many movie characters that I identify with. Mason from Boyhood is the one that first came to mind though. Watching his character grow up during the same period that I did (there is less than a year between our ages!) and also going through many similar situations as he does in the film - many are not as intense as they are in Boyhood though - allows me to identify with Mason a lot. The ending of the movie (with him going to college and starting a new life for himself) also helped me to closely identify with him. When I first watched this movie, I was in my first year at university, and was viewing the film with my new friends that I had met through my course.

What is your favourite alcoholic beverage?

Yeah, that would be a hard question for me, too. Much easier to do the asking!

Another tough one to narrow down. Beer-wise, I always say the darker the better; my favorite beer is Guinness. But then again I can't neglect the mighty Long Island iced tea. On the other hand, I have a soft spot for whiskey mixes (preferably Irish whiskey, but usually I end up with Canadian due to cost). But for the last year or so I've been getting into making mead, so that's pretty much my focus at this point -- along with cheap, American, making-love-in-a-canoe beer between mead batches.

Wow, that question was as complicated for me as the movie character one!

Yeah, that would be a hard question for me, too. Much easier to do the asking!

Another tough one to narrow down. Beer-wise, I always say the darker the better; my favorite beer is Guinness. But then again I can't neglect the mighty Long Island iced tea. On the other hand, I have a soft spot for whiskey mixes (preferably Irish whiskey, but usually I end up with Canadian due to cost). But for the last year or so I've been getting into making mead, so that's pretty much my focus at this point -- along with cheap, American, making-love-in-a-canoe beer between mead batches.

Wow, that question was as complicated for me as the movie character one!
Oh yeah -- question!

How about a two-parter: What's your a) favorite movie in your least favorite genre; and b) least favorite movie in your favorite genre?

Tyler isn't here! Tyler went away! Tyler's gone!
Least Favorite Movie in Favorite Genre - Thriller Genre: The Happening

Favorite Movie in Least Favorite Genre - Horror Genre: The Mist

Tyler isn't here! Tyler went away! Tyler's gone!
@BoxOfficePoison what ever you want
And thanks

I hated art because I was never very artistic.
But I loved chemistry because it challenged me and it was fun making **** blow up. Also loved the stoichiometry aspect

Have you ever been to a concert? If so, what was your favorite?