"Guess the movie from the Screenshot" game

Tools    

No clue

Chitty Chitty Bang Bang!

Next:

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
I'm curious to find out if anyone else here has seen this movie, (or even heard of it):

Here's a hint: If you can figure out who the kids are, you should be able to find the movie using Google. Both of those kids grew up and later appeared in Oscar winning movies, (about 10 years after this movie).

I'll post another picture in a little while if nobody figures it out from the hint.

I'm curious to find out if anyone else here has seen this movie, (or even heard of it):

Here's a hint: If you can figure out who the kids are, you should be able to find the movie using Google. Both of those kids grew up and later appeared in Oscar winning movies, (about 10 years after this movie).

I'll post another picture in a little while if nobody figures it out from the hint.

Here's a better picture of the kids' faces:

Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	002-movie.jpg
Views:	141
Size:	327.4 KB
ID:	48122  

Paradise

Is that Tobey MacGuire?
Elijah Wood I believe..

Elijah Wood I believe..
Paradise (1991) is correct.

You're also correct that the boy is Elijah Wood, who is probably best known as Frodo in the Lord of the Rings movies.

BTW, the girl is Thora Birch, who played Kevin Spacey's daughter in the movie American Beauty.

How about some adults?
The movie has already been guessed correctly, but the adults would have been Don Johnson and Melanie Griffith.

Here’s a tough one that I don’t even know the answer to so I’m hoping someone here knows. It’s one I’ve been working on from another site. Good Luck!