Suggest me movies about drugs!

Tools    

Type every movie you know that is with taking drugs,enjoying drugs,i've seen theese one's so dont type them:
Fear And Loathing In Las Vegas
The Basketball Diaries
Requiem for A Dream
Pulp Fiction
Natural Born Killers
Trainspotting 1/2
Blow
So yeah basicly movies like theese,and im talking hard drugs dont type movies about weed....and dont suggest movies like Wolf Of Wallstreet...i like kinda older movies cooler...smh..
Thank you.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Limitless
Spun
The Salton Sea

As for something to watch while on drugs...

Enter The Void

Suspect's Reviews

bollywood movie---jaanbaaz .

full of publicity of drugs .

here is few drug fuelled songs from the film .

here is the whole movie ( jaanbaaz ) on youtube . heady with drugs !!

Sid and Nancy
Dogs in Space
The Man with the Golden Arm
Bird (1988)
A Scanner Darkly

Not sure if the last one qualifies since it’s a fictitious drug but the details and experiences are authentic all the same.

I love you all for so much suggestions i tought there would be like 2-3 movies...I love you all may god give you all the drugs in the world!
p.s he probably wont becouse he doesnt exist lol

I guess I still suggest McCloud. That episode. Oh and that was back when you were allowed to touch women and they didn’t freak out and say you were rapist and metoo movement. That margarine has turned, says Edgar G. Robinson in Soylent green. Probably too many movies with the weed brownies. And once you do that gag once it isn’t funny. And stoner humor isn’t funny to me. Remember Bubbles or Diamond from American Gladiators? Well I guess drugs really isn’t bad now. In the 1970s that was a big deal. Now movies are all about dead spirits and talking to dead spirits. And getting dead spirits to be your pals. Channelling. Maybe they are or aren’t on drugs when they are channeling. The nephelim? Just put on your VR headset and say, Woah dude! Dude man.. Psychodellic! Far out!.. Not for me. I would rather see Eli Mystal say Me Tarzan you Jane! Desperate for ratings. But you know our government is shipping all of these drugs and then we make a movie that shows them being the good guys in the “drug war.” Best we can do is create our own little sanitized worlds like Milton Berle in McCloud and say, “Drugs, Americans don’t want to hear that anymore!
Americans don’t want to see long hair! Of course you could go in the far extreme other way and be too much like Ross Perot. I am kind of tired of those Cliché shows with the Swat team breaking down the doors of a dealer. And seizing narcotics. But someone on the Swat team is in league with the druggies. And it is all just a show. Here’s a word. Miscarriage of Justice. (But at least I’ve heard of the bank Pink Floyd!) Lonestar exhaustion or Siskel and Ebert were right for once effect. Fear and loathing in Las Vegas? Eww. No wonder the country is turning into a failed state.
A failed state is what you guys want?? Look at mexico. With the drugs.
The Last Boyscout was a good movie. We are in the deception. Fester's quest theme music. We are in a giant pumping station of satan. I sort of think you have to be on drugs now just to make smart headlights and work for GM. Like Glenn Beck says we at the height of a dictatorship. Watching a movie like Mr. Deeds is the same as watching an ISIS recruitment video. Four million people a year die from smoke inhalation from cooking, says David Bloom. Well isn't David Bloom distracting us from the millions of people each year who die from drugs. Or smoking? Or alcohol deaths? What kind of drugs is Wolverine on when he blasts out those claws from his hands? I think the whole X-men/Wolverine movies are just a constant reference to doping. People with special abilities and they constantly walk around with their shirts off like a bunch of heroin addicts. Yeah I guess special effects can turn a doper heroin junkie into some super hero with claws.