Saw 2

Tools    

You're kidding.

HOW COOL IS THAT???!!!
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Yo She Bi*ch, lets go.
Originally Posted by The Taxi Driver
its been announced and i for one am pretty pissed off. i thought the first one was very creepy and had some good twists. i cannot see what they can make the second one about. We already know who the killer is and what his motive was. that was all the suspense of the first one. Also the writers and director might not return to do it. I also heard i rumor that they might cast Eminem for the lead role and i just know he will be the typical rapper in horror movies. hes gonna be given comical lines that arent funny and act all tough. i think this is a horrible idea and filmmakers need to learn just because a film makes money it doesnt automaticly need a sequel even if there is no room for one in the plot
Thats just what you think. Maby that what we are expecting.... BUT A TWIST! and everything changes.

But maby not.

I really hope so. If it is the same plot, they are really messing up.

Oh, yes. There will be blood....
Originally Posted by jrs
Hmmmm. I need to find out myself
Please do so. I know you'll be able to find out because your like the movie news god

Originally Posted by xResidentEvil3x
It appears that the official site has been updated with a new look. the reason why I am posting this is because that when you enter it, it only goes to a countdown?? could this be a countdown for when it's completely finished (the site) or when the theatrical trailer will be out!!??? someoneone help!!!

The timer has stopped today.... so what was its purpose?? The launch of its official site and poster.

I thought the first one was pretty cool.

The ending to me told me a second movie would be coming, not sure when but it doesn't worry me. Saw was a decent movie in my opinion.

This movie will rock the first movie was great but I could of been better

One of Bloody Disgusting's regular readers Casper dissected the official website for Lions Gate Films' Saw II before they took the site down and revamped it. What he's acquired for them was just about every single picture they had hiding around the flash website, which is now non existent! And yes, these pictures contain some major spoilers, Saw II hits theaters October 28th...

Check them out below:

Source: Bloody Disgusting

I still can't see the pics. Is it just the two official stills that were released? Or is there more? Sorry about this jrs, just wish i could see 'em.

I feel bad now. There is no other ways for me to get you to see these. I don't have the link anymore. The last thing I can suggest is click on reply on that post and just copy and paste those img addressess into the search bar on top.

Am I the only one that wonders what happend to the doktor after he cuts his leg of and crawles away,
does jigsaw follow him and kill him or does hi just passes him,
because i mean he must caught up with him, because he reveal himself just after the doktor has left the room.

I think its just implied that he dies because his leg is off and i don't think anyone would be able to find him in time before he would bleed to death

Originally Posted by Captain_Oats
I thought the first one was pretty cool.

The ending to me told me a second movie would be coming, not sure when but it doesn't worry me. Saw was a decent movie in my opinion.
i agree with you. i liked the first one.and new instantly there would be a squel.

hopefully, they will give a little info about what happens to the doctor and adam. just like a brief statement on like how long it took them to die (more for Adam), and how the police found them. idk, we'll just see the 28th of October.

i wonder if its going to be as bad and over-hyped as the first one?

Personally I found the first one to be a pale sister of Se7en. Even so it creeped me out a bit. As far as the sequel goes I smell a Blair Witch 2.

Saw 2 looks, just.....amazing. I think all the hype will pay off. if your a horror fan, then you should definately see this!! also, i wish people would stop comparing this to se7en. i believe se7en was about a guy killing people for the seven deadly sins. Saw is about a guy killing people for not appreciating life. seems like a difference to me.