What was the last movie you saw at the theaters?

Tools    

im most likely finally seeing The Aviator later today. so i was wondering what was the last movie you all saw in the movie Theater. before this it was Coach Carter

And this is my BOOMstick!
the last i saw was meet the fockers. im going to see hide and seek today

Million Dollar Baby
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Ray
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Do you know my poetry?
Sideways

Is it good?... yes.
Is it overrated?... very much so.

Wow... I can't even remember the last movie I saw in the theater.

Okay, I just looked at my Movie Tab and the only movie I've seen in the past month was House of Flying Daggers. Before that I would probably have to go back to November. It's amazing how little we get out now that we have a kiddo If anyone lives in the Grand Rapids area and wants to babysit just let me know

My Top 100 favorite movies.

"I can't help it..."
Closer
Grilled (Jason Ensler, 2006) ****
An Inconvenient Truth (David Guggenheim, 2006) ****
The Family Stone (Thomas Bezucha, 2005) ***1/2
Rocky III (Sylvester Stallone, 1982) ***
--------------------------------------------
Visit My Blog!

or, my myspace!

Ray

Last movie i saw was White Noise...It was a really good movie you should go see it. I tried seeing Hide and Seek today with my girlfriend but i forgot my ID at home and i really am 17 but they still wouldnt lemme in.

And this is my BOOMstick!
Originally Posted by jeggert23
Last movie i saw was White Noise...It was a really good movie you should go see it. I tried seeing Hide and Seek today with my girlfriend but i forgot my ID at home and i really am 17 but they still wouldnt lemme in.
FIrst, white noise wasn't all that good. Second, you're 17 and they didn't let you in? I'm 15 and got in easily. Didn't even have to show ID. The woman working there just asked my age i said 14, whoops turned 15 about 3 weeks ago, she said ok fine go in.

Originally Posted by Mose

Okay, I just looked at my Movie Tab and the only movie I've seen in the past month was House of Flying Daggers. Before that I would probably have to go back to November. It's amazing how little we get out now that we have a kiddo If anyone lives in the Grand Rapids area and wants to babysit just let me know

I think I can beat your last attendance record... and I don't even have a kiddo...

King Arthur... sad, I know...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Yeah, someone even more pathetic than I am!!!

Actually I find I enjoy movies more at home... going to the theater is more an excuse for Mrs. Mose and I to get out of the house and have some time to ourselves... I'm sure the parents out there can understand that!

Originally Posted by Mose

before i saw coach carter a few weeks ago i the last movie i saw was Kill Bill vol. 2 now thats a long time

Appy-polly-loggies
The last movie I saw was Liminey Snickets,, HORRIBLE ... and god damn it I want my money back!