Black Spots in Posters online

Tools    

Randomly visiting for now
Can somebody please tell me what time you see this thread was created (according to your timezone), because where I am (Australia) it appears to be midnight and I'm just guessing everyone doesn't go to bed early every night. Right now there are only 3 users online and the only regular poster is Chicagofog who is French according to him (unusual timezone?), so where is everyone.

Is it because users are predominately American and they're all sleeping or working or something?? I've noticed that quite a lot of posts appear around Midday (12 hours from now) and also early morning (4am-10am), what times are these for you. I hope somebody can elighten me about all this?

Sometimes when I click on 'New Posts' at this time there isn't even one there

Today, 09:18 PM

I'm in GMT+8:00

I live on the West Coast of the United States, so 5:18am Thursday morning. It is now 7:01am here.

"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

history *is* moralizing
Originally Posted by SpoOkY
Can somebody please tell me what time you see this thread was created (according to your timezone), because where I am (Australia) it appears to be midnight and I'm just guessing everyone doesn't go to bed early every night. Right now there are only 3 users online and the only regular poster is ChicagofRog who is French according to him (unusual timezone?), so where is everyone.
yep, same problem for Europeans... twas around 2pm when you posted it.
i'm very often all alone here as usual poster, while all the buds are sleeping... i guess we'll have to get used to it and get answers to posts and messages the next day...

Originally Posted by chicagofrog
yep, same problem for Europeans... twas around 2pm when you posted it.
i'm very often all alone here as usual poster, while all the buds are sleeping... i guess we'll have to get used to it and get answers to posts and messages the next day...
yeah....I suppose people don't want to post at 5am, heh oh well that's just how it is

yeah....I suppose people don't want to post at 5am, heh oh well that's just how it is
You do, as I can attest to, I am also in Australia and often I am the only person on line.

Arresting your development
Originally Posted by nebbit
You do, as I can attest to, I am also in Australia and often I am the only person on line.
Not anymore!

ahh I'm in the black spot......there's "casa" and "Chicagofog" online but that's it. It's kind of lonely.... .........oh well my DVD's will keep me company, they'll never punch you in the face and yell "get off my beach weekender!!!" or slap you and scream "I never liked you anyway!!!"......sorry I got a little caried away there, must be the haunting echo of MOFO at this time of night..... HELLLLLOOOOO!! can anybody hear me!!! somebody!!

Arresting your development
ahh I'm in the black spot......there's "casa" and "Chicagofog" online but that's it. It's kind of lonely.... .........oh well my DVD's will keep me company, they'll never punch you in the face and yell "get off my beach weekender!!!" or slap you and scream "I never liked you anyway!!!"......sorry I got a little caried away there, must be the haunting echo of MOFO at this time of night..... HELLLLLOOOOO!! can anybody hear me!!! somebody!!

I hear ya!

Originally Posted by nebbit
, well some people are just rude then

I'm an unemployed bum so i'm on here 24 hours a day, so should see me here a lot.
Helloooooooooooo

Originally Posted by Tea Barking
I'm an unemployed bum so i'm on here 24 hours a day, so should see me here a lot.
Helloooooooooooo
HEEEEEEEEEEEy

history *is* moralizing
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaa!!

Bounjoooooooooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrnooooooo