Welcome, hotwaterheaterrelief!

Tools    

I can see that our newest MoFo, "hotwaterheaterrelief" is a bit shy, so I figured I'd start an introduction thread for them. I can tell already that they'll be a staple around here for years to come, insightfully breaking down Kubrick and opining on the brilliance of Hitchcock. I can't wait to hear what filmic observations hotwaterheaterrelief has in store for us.

And who, exactly, is this hotwaterheaterrelief?
I do not know who, but with a username like that I can't imagine they're here to do anything other than bestow brilliant insight and conversation upon us. I'M SO EXCITED!

Hmm... I don't quite understand any of this, but I didn't see any hotwaterheaterrelief in the members list. Oh well, I don't wanna be rude, so welcome.

Semper Fooey
I want to welcome Rick Perry as the latest MoFo. It turns out he own 50,000 DVDS and is a particular fan of Fred Astaire/Ginger Rogers musicals.

All good people are asleep and dreaming.
On days when I fell melancholy, I delve into the archives and reminisce about the times with hotwaterheaterrelief!

The People's Republic of Clogher
Hey now, let's not get too cynical.

I happen to know the guy's cousin, Emergencyelectricianhandjob, and he's a great fella.

Likes the French New Wave...