Women Who Make You Laugh

Tools    

My mother when she misquotes song lyrics. Or just in general.

"When you think that chasing rabbits, and your mind begins to blow... go ask Alice..."

My grandmother when she tries to slip odd British or Australian colloquialisms (sometimes both in the same sentence!) into her everyday speech to make herself sound more worldly or something.

"Oh jolly good tuck, ay wot?"

My wife, my daughter, my mother-in-law, my granddaughters.

Most of the women I've ever been close to had a good sense of humor and made me laugh. Especially Judy Olivier, a wonderful woman who could be extremely funny. I still miss you, Judy. RIP.

Chelsea Handler definitely makes me laugh every show and with her books, on the Internet front, Diamanda Hagan (at her wordpress or blip), her stuff is responsible for me spitting soda over several keyboards.

Lucy Porter

Sarah Millican

Shappi Khorsandi

Ava Vidal

And, although I've not seen her do anystand-up, I've always like this lady and have just fallen for her new programme, Miranda.

Miranda Hart

lisa lampanelli

I'm a big fan of Emma Stone, especially after Easy A.

Tina Fey
Amy Poehler

Oh yeah - them too!

My brain is a pop culture emporium.
Joan Rivers
Kathy Griffen
Betty White
Ellen
Missy Pile (think I have the name right) she is the unibrow chick in Dodgeball & Jane Doe in Galaxy Quest
Felicia Day
Sarah Silverman
Laura Bailey- 4 words...voice of Shin Chan...nuff said
Amy Sedaris
Jamie Prestley

Very nice...

All shared stuff is really very nice...

Ellen Degeneres
Kristen Wiig
Sarah Silverman
Allyson Hannigan
Ellen Page