Happy Birthday blibblobblib!

Tools    

I am half agony, half hope.
Have a terrific birthday, Blib!

Johann von Goethe

The People's Republic of Clogher
Happy Birthday Captain Blibwash!

Don't have too much lighter fluid tonight, be sensible and stick to the toilet duck.

I do believe her bottom is showing...

Put me in your pocket...

Happy Birthday Blibby~
Cheers to you Blibby. May you have a great time celebrating tonight and this weeked.
And, may you have all the cran-goodness you desire of the season to come. You're such a great guy. Take-care.

And a special thanks for answering all of my questions about our trip. You are/were very patient and sweet. Thanks much.

A system of cells interlinked
Happy Birthday!

Sir Sean Connery's love-child
Have a Blibtastic Blobday, or a Bappy Hirthday........
get pissed, make an arse of yourself and regret nothing tomorrow!!!
Hope you have a good one.

Toga, toga, toga......

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbour?

I am having a nervous breakdance
Happy birthday, sweet prince!

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

Happy Be-lated Birthday Blibb!!

Hope you had a wonderful time!

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Lets put a smile on that block
Oh guys. You all so nice. Can't type much...can't actually do much period. Hangover, is killing. Me.

But your love makes me better. Thanks