Rush Hour 3 upcoming movie

Tools    

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Julie, you jumped the gun a tad, but it's alright. Just continuing on with the previous thread.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

I wasn't too happy with number 2 so I hope this one will be better. I thought number 1 was great.

Lost in never never land
This is a film that I will watch sometime, I don't expect it to be anything great, but the other Rush Hour films I have found entertaining and therefore will watch it eventually when it comes out on DVD.
I wish, I wish he'd go away."
-From Identity

fbi
What would Rush Hour be like if Owen Wilson starred in it? I wonder...
Just look at shanghai noon and knight and u will have an idea.

All I can say is Why?? why make more of these films. Too much of a good thing can kill.
I think a trilogy is jusitfied. Looking forward to it.

no a source had said there are 2 more ruh hours to come part 3 and part 4
My goodness. u are kidding me? I dont mind it personally but jacky chan is getting old and slow.
I have great respect for him so i want to see how creative he is by disguising his declining physical abilities by just using his hands etc.

I think chris tucker is funny. I cracked up loud during both films but i heard he got paid more than jackie which is an utter disgrace.
Go to the moon and aliens there will know who chan is.

Go to ur local shop and no-one has a clue who tucker is. I rest my case.

It's been a 6 year absence for Chris Tucker? Sheesh does time fly quickly

6 years huh? He does look a bit out of shape so that explains that I suppose.

Just saw it, here's my Flixster response: "The final nail in Chan's coffin, after the embarassing wirework, the redundant CGI here is as good as Chan's dyed hair and facelifts. A nothing plot holds nothing together, flat humour, bad writing, horribly predictable twists that are beyond obviou...(read more)s and worst of all a complete lack of any kung fu from Chan. Steals shamelessly and directly from in-numerable superior sources, even it's predecessors. Nothing to recommend, worst film since the likes of 'Little Man'/'White Chicks' and Rob Scheider films.

I would write a review of it but it would just be a list of criticisms.

fbi
Just saw it, here's my Flixster response: "The final nail in Chan's coffin, after the embarassing wirework, the redundant CGI here is as good as Chan's dyed hair and facelifts. A nothing plot holds nothing together, flat humour, bad writing, horribly predictable twists that are beyond obviou...(read more)s and worst of all a complete lack of any kung fu from Chan. Steals shamelessly and directly from in-numerable superior sources, even it's predecessors. Nothing to recommend, worst film since the likes of 'Little Man'/'White Chicks' and Rob Scheider films.

I would write a review of it but it would just be a list of criticisms.
oh man, if one is going to use wires one shouldnt bother getting jackie chan. His trademark are his stunts which are all real.

Havent seen it yet but sounds like a stinker already. Boo to wires.
Pooh Pooh to wires

Actually I enjoy every Jackie Chan movies as I enjoy watching Kris Tucker Humiliate himself...but I wish that the 3rd installment of Rush Hour should at least change some of the shouting and insulting at each other and put a lot more about funny stuffs and the interesting part where people could enjoy comedy movie.

I'm a bunch of a hell!
it was so funny!it's good to have them back again,they are really good together.