Bye Bye mofo! I will miss u!

Tools    

Female assassin extraordinaire.
dude. look at the spudster!

yoda, seriously, 6 years only? i could have sworn you've run this longer than that.

anyhoo, the "real world" can change your focus. time is a luxury, and when illness, family, job, travel, romance, age, school, etc., start demanding more time, the little luxuries like mofo and ICQ fade away ...

i never really left, but unfortunately i've never really "come back" either ... like yoda said, the generations change and I think i've posted elsewhere that while it can feel weird to stay around while others leave, it can also feel weird to come back when strangers are around.

ADDITION: It can also be harder to come back when YODA HIMSELF seems a rare occurrence!

but anyhoo wish you happiness and success and that you do get some spare time to put your feet up and hit the "new posts" link every once in a while (i just did and there's 150 fricken new threads! AGH!!!)

Get off my island
The real world can certainly be a time vampire; I have some rawsome average like ten posts in two years or so because of it But I'd never make a "Goodbye" post here or anywhere else for that matter because Goodbye to me at least says that you're never coming back, and that's not a door I want to close. Also though, often when I start posting at a place again, I expect to continue doing so regularly until that 'real stuff' gets in the way again, heh.

MoFo Survivor - r3port3r66 wins!!!!!!