New users....

Tools    

Randomly visiting for now
What kind of input to the forum do posts like these add???!!

post by Shoaeeb (King Kong Thread)
replica (Se7en Thread)
replica (Team america thread)
replica (charlie thread)
Replica (Napolean Thread)
Replica again

ok there were several more but I'm sure you get my point. People who just clog up the forum with useless posts need to go IMO. What does everyone else think??

I wipe my ass with your feelings
How about set up Spooky's School of Great Posts?

Just make sure you don't tell them to make a **** thread such as this one
We're soldiers. Soldiers don't go to hell. It's war. Soldiers, they kill other soldiers. We're in a situation where everybody involved knows the stakes. And if you're gonna accept those stakes... You gotta do certain things. It's business, we're soldiers. We follow codes... Orders.

I never could get the hang of Thursdays.
Originally Posted by SpoOkY
What kind of input to the forum do posts like these add???!!

post by Shoaeeb (King Kong Thread)
replica (Se7en Thread)
replica (Team america thread)
replica (charlie thread)
Replica (Napolean Thread)
Replica again

ok there were several more but I'm sure you get my point. People who just clog up the forum with useless posts need to go IMO. What does everyone else think??
So...apart from the first one, that's basically all replica that's p*ssing you off! (Can't blame you). But a little bit unfair to imply it is all new users, some of them make sensible and valid contributions that don't stick out as much as these stupid comments. Equally, there are some posters who have been here forever who act like right a**holes and continually make pointless and insulting comments. It's more an individual thing than a newbie thing, I think.