What was the last DVD you bought and why?

Tools    

The last DVD I bought was 5 criterion, 2 spanish films and a tv series

The Silence of the Lambs ~ Criterion (out of print)
Lacombe, Lucien ~ Criterion (one of my favorite french directors)
La Commare Secca ~ Criterion (looked very interesting)
The Seventh Seal ~ Criterion (Bergman, you cant go wrong with him!)
A Film Unfinished ~ Criterion (one of my weaknesses, documentary about WWII Nazi propaganda film)

Biutiful ~ I have seen many Javier Bardem films and seriously I think he's a horrible actor.. maybe with this film, he can redeem himself.
El Bufalo de la Noche ~ The concept of the film looked interesting

Hannibal, Season One ~ One word "MADS"

Lost Season 6 (the final one)...and i was heavily disappointed.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I'm sure N3wt isn't that silly and actually spent money on the remake.
You know n3wt, right?
No no no this is the original

I enjoy Matthew MacFayden's acting and I have seen a few of the episodes and enjoyed them.

I enjoy anything of Roman history... anything!

I found Ripper Street very underwhelming. I just about made it through the first series. It's coming back, but I doubt I'll bother unless it changes/improves greatly.

We Need to Talk about Kevin - I'd just read the book and wanted the see the movie. It didn't disappoint.

A loving heart is the truest wisdom.
I just bought the second season of Avatar: The Last Airbender this morning. I’d never heard of the show until a few weeks ago but after watching the Nostalgia Critic’s review of the movie (which I recommend watching if you have 40 minutes or so to kill:
) I decided to pick the first season and really enjoyed it. I thought about picking up the third season as well but decided to wait a bit since I have a long list of movies I want to watch first.

The last two movies I just got in the mail today were a still sealed copy of Anchor Bay's 1998 release of The Night Stalker/ The Night Strangler and a Used Like New Pristine copy of Quartermass and the Pit/ Quartermass 2 Anchor Bay Double feature. Both are such gorgeous titles all around and it is so hard to believe that this copy of Night Stalker/ Night Strangler wax released in 98. Nearly 16 years ago. That's so crazy

AdAm K.