Movie scenes that make you laugh just by THINKING about them.

Tools    

One movie scene that always makes me laugh is in National Lampoons Christmas Vacation, when Clark goes on a rant about his boss because he canceled Christmas bonuses that year. It ends with him asking where the Tylenol is and is probably one of the best movie scenes of all time.

Is white trash beautiful
In Fubar 2 when Deaner smashes his foot on purpose to collect workers comp,That scene is freaking funny.The whole film is funny and the first one is pretty good to.I love these films.

I remember sitting in the movie theater years ago watching Monty Python and the Holy Grail and loved every minute of it, thinking about the knights riding without horses and coconuts clacking always makes me laugh.

Scenes from the film Anchorman.
Agree! Especially the scene where Ron gets home and talks to the dog about pooping in the refrigerator and eating a whole wheel of cheese!

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
I hate the movie Bruce Almighty but I do love the scene with Steve Carell, I seriously hurt myself the first time I watched this, and just thinking about it, I can't help laughing.

Not a movie, but I literally did a spit take when I saw this the first time.

There are some good ones in The Girl Next Door. F@#K her for me man. F$@k her for me."

Movie Critic - Maggie Kay's Horror Blog
Final Destination 2 - when the kid is smashed by a sheet of glass. Twisted, yet very humorous.

Maggie Kay's Horror Blog
[email protected]

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Beat this!

Go on beat it! This man is a true savage.

In Donnie Darko when Kitty Farmer says: "He asked me to forcibly insert the lifeline exercise card into my anus!"
And then the father laughs.
Just thinking about it totally had me cracking up in math today.

absolutely, the best scene ever! laughed my ass off

that's what she said...
ZOMBIELAND:

tallahasse- I'm not good with goodbyes so... uh... that will do pig, that will do.
colombus- that's the worst goodbye I ever heard. AND you stole it from a movie.

The Proposal:

interviewer- which of the following numbers is not a prime?
hispanic guys- 17!!!!!!
interviewer- can you let me read you the options first?

That boy in Talladega Nights that was mouthing off to the adults. He's at the dinner table and he says, "I'm jacked up on Mountain Dew."

In Zombieland, when Little Rock (Abigail Breslin) and Columbus (Jesse Eisenberg) are watching Ghostbusters and Columbus says: "Oh, you're about to learn who you're gonna call... Ghostbusters."

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Big Lebowski, when they spead their friends ashes into the "Boosem" of the Pacific Ocean.

I nearly had a stroke laughing about that scene for a whole day.