Saddest movie you have seen

Tools    

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
This dosen't affect me so much now as it did when I was a kid, but the scene from The Neverending Story where Artax dies in the Swamp of Sadness just killed me when I was younger and it is still a very sad scene. Okay after watching the clip just now that I haven't seen in years I did tear up a little bit.

we were soldiers. the scenes where they are delivering the death letters. that, and the scenes where you see someone die, that said they just had a baby. *single teardrop*

The Yearling and Old Yeller are the saddest that come to mind right now...
Old Yeller was the saddest movie I had ever seen, that and maybe Forrest Gump.

Dog Day Afternoon with Pacino, the end was so sad

Old Yeller was the saddest movie I had ever seen, that and maybe Forrest Gump.
Forrest Gump was a tearjerker, I just watched it last night. What a fantastic movie though, 10/10

Troy and Titanic

The People's Republic of Clogher
Then you should've taken him to the vet's and had them fixed.
Post of the week!

the saddest film for me was Boys don't cry, the ending literally shook me, that finale was so overwhelming and heartbreaking. Hilary Swank was just incredible!

the saddest movies which oi had watched was the Hollywodd movie "Baghban".

Saddest film I saw recently was the French Film, The Round Up....man i cried 3 times...looking back on it I felt like a big baby since it takes a lot for a film to make me cry.
But for me Song for a Raggy Boy will always be the saddest film.

Rocky Horror Picture Show. I love Dr. Frankenfurter. He's more human than most.

as of right now, it would have to be 50/50

I cry like baby when I watch Disney's The Fox and the Hound. I also cry to Dumbo but not as much.
I get tears in my eyes to Titanic, everytime they play that du-du-duuu-du-du-du-duuu thing.
The other day I watched The Reader (Kate Winslet, Ralph Fiennes etc) and there's this scene where the young version of Ralph Fiennes character goes to an old kz-camp and sees the beds where the prisoners used to sleep. I cried a little when I realized how many people lost their lives in that war. It's weird 'cause I've been to a kz-camp before and seen the movies, but it never had me crying, only feeling bad and sick to my stomach.

well i have one, but its a japanese serial movie, one litre of tears. the one and only tearjerking movie that i ever seen.
also, this movie have a great soundtrack