I have got my first salary...

Tools    

Congratulations. And yeah, live as cheap as you can for a bit and see what kind of money you actually have left over. You can budget all you want but without actually doing it you won't usually have a good sense of how much it all generally adds up to. And, indeed, save a lot. Or better still, invest.

Chappie doesn't like the real world
Friends,

I have got my first salary,What i want to do with that?I have no idea what to do with that.So,i put it in a bank..
Good for you for putting it in a bank! Keep track of your spending; it's important. You realize how much money you spend on things that you don't really want much less need, and you can learn to control your spending. It's so important to start off with good habits early on because bad ones become really hard to break the more you practice them.

congratulations. spend a bit just to reward yourself. but save more until you find the right place to invest on

The People's Republic of Clogher
Women and drink! Spend it all on women and drink!

Can't remember ever spending money on anything more worthwhile. Come to think of it, after all that drink I couldn't remember half the women either.