What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

The People's Republic of Clogher
Yeah, it's early days but the lad has dropped a couple of clangers already and I can't see Fergie having Wenger-like levels of patience.

Remember Jim Leighton?

I do indeed. He's still bitter.

TBH, I'm more worried about how he looked, his body language. Maybe it was just one game, his first league game or whatever, but I'm hoping for an improvement there, at least. He's obviously got talent, but with three of our four starting defenders out (Fergie said that Evra will be back next week) and a new, nervous and very young keeper who doesn't speak the language, I'm expecting a very suspect back 5. I'm not sure who's playing in front of them, either. Carrick? Anderson? It could be a KK Newcastle era United for the next few weeks. That is to say, we'll score more than you. The problem is we've got Spurs, Arsenal, and Chelsea all coming up. Bolton won't be easy, either and then it's Liverpool. It's sink or swim for him and in a month or two Anders Lindegaard could be the #1 keeper at United.

Just got home from football (soccer) practice. Eating ice cream at the moment

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
Smoking a big joint. Vaporizer is on the fritz. tasty bud maaaaaan