What are you listening to while you're MoFoin' it?

Tools    

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
"Hot Fun in the Summertime" by Sly & the Family Stone

"In the Summertime" by Mungo Jerry
&feature=related

"Little Lion Man" Mumford and Sons (though obviously not this "clean" version)

Actually I just downloaded all of Sigh No More from iTunes. I literally had never heard these guys until today. I kept reading about them in Rolling Stone and, since I love banjo music, finally decided to give them a listen.

I love it.

The People's Republic of Clogher
Neil Young & Crazy Horse - Hey Hey My My

From Weld, the greatest live album ever made. Probably.

Actually, It's Too Late To Stop Now might be my favourite live album...

There's only one way to sort this out: Fight!

EDIT - Whoever upped that Van track has an LP on its last legs...

The People's Republic of Clogher
Minding my own business this morning, merrily wheeling a trolley through Asda chucking in frozen pizza, loaves of bread, Absinthe, shower gel etc as I went, when a long-forgotten tune started tumbling out of the shop's PA:

James - Sit Down

Dear god. I can remember when this was in the charts and every drippy Paisley-clad girl in the club would sit down on the dancefloor when this was on. The same kind of literalists who would, y'know, do that thing when House of Pain's signature hit was played.

In other words, insufferably dull girls. Sweet though.

But dull, much like Sit Down.

EDIT - I've just watched that video for the first time in a couple of decades and can only apologise. What a load of errant nonsense!

Chappie doesn't like the real world
@ Scout: When you go to Youtube copy the address for the video in the space bar then click the youtube icon in your post and past the address in between. It will show up then.

Not normally my thing, but this one gets stuck in my head