Fashion Tab

Tools    

Today I'm wearing a plain black T-shirt, a pair of Levis engineered jeans, and black New Balance trainers. My leather jacket is in my bag because it's a little humid.

Black walking shorts
Plum colored silk, sleeveless tank-has a collar-not a scoop neck--ruffles down the front
Black, strappy sandals with a 1 inch heel
headband with a black, silk flower

Little floppy, hoppy, bunnies!
YAY love this thread

Chocolate brown tank
Ripped jeans
Chocolate brown Rocket Dog flops
Long curly hair down
Rocking beaded Japanese pendent necklace

The People's Republic of Clogher

Them. And a smile.

You ready? You look ready.
Cargo shorts, flip-flops, and a plain white shirt.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

Definitely not my avatar.... her uniform is OD Green... standard US Army issue prior to Desert Storm... my uniform is blue... or black at times... and I guess I should have mentioned some of my accessories are handcuffs, a baton, a badge... oh, and a Glock... or two... or...

You're so freakin' awesome.

I never could get the hang of Thursdays.
Grey 3/4 length cargo trousers, Roxy Music vest.

I'm at the beach, I'm allowed (Ok, I'm not at the beach right now, I'm back at my computer, but I was earlier...)

Hairstyle best described as windswept.

And this necklace I got off ebay

Happy New Year from Philly!
Sort of a homeless chic type of thing; a blanket, underpants and sandals. I am sure I will upgrade my outfit before I go out tonight. Probably lose the blanket.

red t-shirt, black pants and white sandals

Happy New Year from Philly!
I am wearing my Barney the Dinosaur outfit, purple pants and purple shirt, because everything else needs to be washed.

Let's all sing! I love you. You love me. That's why we have HIV!

A watch

A Smile

That is all
I was gonna say "nothing" but ....yknow...you beat me to it.

did an awful lot of clothes shopping today [looking worried] and that can only mean "pick-me-up" but now, I'm also wearing ....well, just black. oh wait. and an orange Illini tee that says "A Clockwork Orange."