Drew Barrymore Avatars

Tools    

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Obviously Yoda is way to cool for these avatar games

Now I have to figure out if I'm too cool for school or if I play by the rules. Hmmm...

Judging by your choice in avatars I'd say that you're likely going to turn out cool enough in my book.

Judging by your choice in avatars I'd say that you're likely going to turn out cool enough in my book.
mmm...yep. Greatest love story ever told in a film next to the obvious which would be Romeo & Juliet (The Franco Zeffirelli version).

Satine. Is that not the best name ever? Was not the soundtrack the best you've ever heard? That movie is number 1 on my list-it's so stinkin' smart.

Cool kids my arse. The coolest person in the world would be a dull poster. Why? Because theyre cool thats why. Cool people dont post on forums. Hell were just a more inebriated version of The Breakfast Club with alot more study room monitors but theyre at least cooler than that jerk Mr Vernon. To make up for it though we have an overabundance of John Benders.

John Bender. Never thought about it before but that sounds like someone heaving in a toilet. Welcome to the forum Pawn!

Avatar-theme of the week. I don`t know how they choose it, cause I'm not that cool.
Sure you are! If either of you would like to be added to the list, or anyone else for that matter, let me know here!