What was the last DVD you bought and why?

Tools    

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Last DVDs I bought were:

Finding Nemo, WALL•E.

Last DVD my wife bought was:

Twilight...ugh.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Tomorrow it'll be...

"Parker Lewis Can't Lose" SEASON ONE
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

the last dvds i got were pride and glory and changeling

changeling is very enjoyable

Adulthood on Blu Ray. Can't post an image yet, but will edit it later on, init.

Even though I buy at least one or two DVDs almost every week, I rarely post in this thread. Not entirely sure why--perhaps I'll start today.

Just came back from Borders (I'm a Rewards Member there, and as such, you get pretty awesome deals). Picked up:

How to Marry a Millionaire
The Maltese Falcon - Collector's Edition (Box Set DVD)

The Maltese Falcon box set contains the 1931 Maltese Falcon along with another similar film, Satan Met a Lady.

Looking forward to watching them both (each for the very first time).

My Movie Review Thread | My Top 100

Welcome to the human race...
Apart from a few VHS tapes (which don't really belong in this thread), I also picked this up...

The Basketball Diares and Rendition. I only picked those two because i was in a hurry (: