Top 5 Hot Guys in the movies

Tools    

I don't know if they are the hottest 5 guys in the films but these are the actors/characters whom I loved for 2 hours. In no particular order:

1) Johnny Depp in What’s Eating Gilbert Grape

2) Sam Rockwell in Lawn Dogs

3) Billy Crudup in Jesus Son

4) Matt Dillon in Drugstore Cowboy

5) Paul Newman in Cat on a Hot Tin Roof

I clearly have a smack head pretty boy with no friends complex…

I know, I know, I've already done so many, but I had to show this picture of Clint Eastwood. It has got to be the most handsome picture I have ever seen of the man.

Little floppy, hoppy, bunnies!
My top 5 hotties are :

Paul Walker
Brad Pitt
Clint Eastwood
Johnny Depp
Nicholas Cage

Here, you did that wrong. Allow me to help you.

Paul Walker

Brad Pitt ~ I've never had a thing for him. Not at all.

Clint Eastwood ~ Nothing beats what I posted up above.

Johnny Depp

Nicholas Cage

1.Harrison Ford
2. Johnny Depp
3.Jake Gyllenhaal
4. no one

Registered Creature
A lot of teenage girls went crazy over Shia LaBeouf after he starred in Disturbia. And especially Transformers. You could say I was one of them.

It would be kind of wrong though if I said Brad Pitt or Johnny Depp were hot, though, considering they're old enough to be my Dad. And also half of the other actors on this thread.

No one?

Nice sig, by the way!

Thanks Ðèstîñy... simply is sporting a new signature now...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Thanks Ðèstîñy... simply is sporting a new signature now...
See, that is what I was mentioning in the shout-box a few days ago. I thought that that was a no no. There are at least 4-5 newer members on here now, pulling that with the download sites in their sigs. I will PM them to you later.

Yep, I'm a big Ole snitch, folks.

See, that is what I was mentioning in the shout-box a few days ago. I thought that that was a no no. There are at least 4-5 newer members on here now, pulling that with the download sites in their sigs. I will PM them to you later.

Yep, I'm a big Ole snitch, folks.
I don't mind snitches... they make my life a lot easier...

I don't like how this thread title tries to limit my posting of men.

shhhh He still looks good!

This last one looks like an ex of mine. I've been in love twice in my life, and he looks like the second one. Well, Jason had a lot more facial hair. I have a way with . . . Well, I just have a way.

Meow!

1) Ryan Gosling (Half Nelson)

2) Clive Owen (Closer)

3) Olivier Martinez (Unfaithful)

4) Adrien Brody (Darjeeling Unlimited)

5) Javier Bardem (Vicky Christina Barcelona)

Chappie doesn't like the real world
It would be kind of wrong though if I said Brad Pitt or Johnny Depp were hot, though, considering they're old enough to be my Dad. And also half of the other actors on this thread.
I must be all kinds of wrong then. They're old enough to be my father too (although a fairly young father) but I'll still call them hot. I I think older men are more attractive anyway, and I can't really think of one actor in the 25 to 30 year old age range that I find all that hot.

You all were starting to make me feel old, but I looked them up, and they both have 6 years on me.

Yeah, I'm still old, but not as old as they are.

Okay.... considering some of the last few posts... I decided to rob the cradle...

Jackson Rathbone (almost 25)

Kellan Lutz (23)

Henry Cavill (25)

Travis Fimmel (29)

Robert Pattinson (22)

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
Well ya know, I once made a Youtube video with my friends. So I say I'm on the list...