Adrenaline Pumping Movie Scenes

Tools    

any scene in the movie crank the whole movie is based around adreline!
Yeah I get that but something specific that when you watch it your heart starts to beat up faster like in Man on Fire
WARNING: "Man on Fire" spoilers below
I remember this last scene when Giancarlo Gannini's character went to the house of the
the bad guy(not sure what the name was) and he did not even asked him questions and just shot him and that was awesome I don't feel any guilt about this guy I was happy to see him Die (sounds a little disturbing I know but it's ok it's only a movie)come to think what he did to everyone and he even had the guts to say to Denzel-"The most important thing in life, is family." a?!? dude you kidnap people for a living

the scene in zodiac when jake Gyllenhaal is in the basement and he hears footsteps above and he believes that to be the zodiac killer.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
In Cliffhanger when Stallone is hanging on wire above the massive drop in to the canyon, then her hand slipps.

Rambo when he is in back of the truck with the massive machine gun and slaughters hundreds of people in the 4th installment in the series.

In Beowulf the scene where Beowulf is hanging of the big dragon.

Adrenaline Pumping Movie Scenes.

When Rocky is beatin' the meat.

Welcome to the human race...
It's physically possible to get adrenalin pumping by watching movies now?

CRANK is a good one...

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
The car chase in Ronin

The car crash in Death Proof

Spiderman falling in Spiderman 3

Hiding under the desk while her boyfriend is being slaughted in Texas Chainsaw Massacre the beginning.

A PHD in Whiskey and Stonerology
The highway sequence in The Matrix Reloaded, every scene in every movie of The Lord of the Rings, in The Departed when they're driving down the highway near the end with Dropkick Murphys (best band, full stop), the first car chase in Wanted, all of Sin City, the end of Scarface on the balcony, the scene in Wanted when he leaps through the window and across the street to another building, all of Rear Window... the list goes on.

There's a scene in the widely disliked Gummo were a bunch of odd balls are drinking around a kitchen table. One of the "actors" (who in "real life" had been released from prison that day) spends about 10 mins smashing and destroying a kitchen chair. There's also a dwarf in the background.

It's the spontaneity, brutality, absurdity and realism of the whole thing (not to mention the encouragement) which had my adrenaline flowing (I mean this guy is really going for it)

see below for a wee clip (if it f****g works).

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=GHT4EejV6u8

Ah, where to start?
Just a few off the top of my head:

The foot chase in Ong Bak, Thai Warrior

The car chase in Bullitt

The lobby scene in The Matrix

One of the scenes that comes to mind for me is in The Silence of the Lambs when Clarice is in Buffalo Bill's house...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

The car chase in Bullitt

Good call. In my opinion the foremost car chase ever put to film.

Moreover, I'd like to acknowledge the eminent car chase featured in The French Connection.

One of the scenes that comes to mind for me is in The Silence of the Lambs when Clarice is in Buffalo Bill's house...
YES! Oh god yes, that scene is incredibly intense.

Another that got my ticker going is in Body of Lies:
WARNING: spoilers below
The scene at the end where Leo's character is being interrogated and you have no idea what's going to happen to him.

The texas chainsaw massacare, welcome to the jungle( there are 2 of them, one with "the rock" and another1 has cannabals. Some of dawn of the dead, parts of predator!

CRANK is a good one...
crank IS a good one hell thats what its aobut Statham has been poision by gangsters and until he can cure himself and/or get revenge the only way to slow the poision is pump his adreanline LOL

but srsly in this isntance i would recommencd crank

cant wait for the sequel