The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

No problemo.

I think I'm going to post a pic soon. After I lose 10 pounds. Not that I'm OBESE or anything, I just have some excess flubba that I wanna get rid of

Certifiably troglodytic.
Grandfather Mountain, North Carolina- March, 2008

My used-to-be-skeert-of-heights tail ascending one of several ladders up toward the summit of Grandfather Mountain, NC. Nice, little wooden ladders help on a near vertical rock face.

This is a far-away shot of the one of the peaks on Grandfather Mountain...the ladder I'm on above is pretty much dead-center in this pic, right on the edge of the mountain outline.

So when you actually summit the above peak, this is the other peak you see from it.

Apparently, there was some icing event days before we got there, leaving us several scenes such as this up the trail. Not hard to see from where the prevailing wind comes.

Don't know how or why this tree decided to grow this way. But it did, and I thank it.

One of the vistas from the mountain, looking southeast toward South Carolina/Georgia.

A bit winded, but I made it....alone....hence, the obligatory self-portrait.

Me and the missus aww

(pre-haircut, it's a bit of a state lol)
U guys make a cute couple!
[punches him in the face, grabs him and points his gun right at his throat] I never said anything about the FBI. She's my partner, ese. And if anything happens to her, I will find you and I will kill you. I won't think twice. Come here, look in my eyes. [pushes barrel of the gun into his mouth and cocks it] Look at my face. If anything happens to her, I will kill you. This is between you and me, and nobody sees, nobody knows.

Just-in time you are cute

Fireboy wow! you two are cute

Tankgirl nice pictures even the self portrait

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
This is my daughter Sarah's Senior Yearbook Portrait for the upcoming school year:

This is her "Artistic Portrait", taken during the same sitting:

I do have some of my Alaska photos, but I'm too tired to try to post those in the other thread tonight, unless I only put up a couple. These are better anyway.

A system of cells interlinked
Say, you are kinda cute, want to go out some tome LT?

In the Beginning...
Here's me working feverishly to flag all the bombs in Minesweeper:

And in case anyone is wondering, some of the books pictured behind me are:

The Wasteland and Other Writings by T.S. Eliot
A Night to Remember by Walter Lord
The Gangs of New York by Herbert Asbury
Story by Robert McKee
Much Ado About Nothing by William Shakespeare
The Lord of the Rings by J.R.R. Tolkien
The Autobiography of Malcolm X by Malcolm X and Alex Haley
Longitude by Dava Sobel
Stranger in a Strange Land by Robert Heinlein

Sir Sean Connery's love-child
Some new pics from the feature film I've just finished on as 3rdAD, its called " Wasted " and has some well known Scottish talent in front of the camera, namely Gary Lewis ( Billy Elliot, Gangs of New York ) David Hayman ( The Jackal, Vertical Limit ) & Kate Dickie ( Red Road ). Was a great 3 week shoot, got the post shoot blues!!!!

Glasgow's East End from the 29th floor.

As a 3rdAD I get all the good jobs, like holding a poly board on the top floor of high rise flats!!!

Even the cat was Wasted!!!!

Its amazing what boredom will lead to on set, 101 uses for a cardboard roll......

Trying to sneak back inside for a coffee, look out, he's behind you....

You have no idea how much fun we had with that stuffed cat.....

Toga, toga, toga......

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbour?

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Iro - Yeah, that is the girl from my videos.

Suspect's Reviews

Pyro - nice pic - you dont need no haircut! (like the bad english??)

Darth Stujitzu - dude, those had me you've got to come up with something better to keep you amused, my friend.