MoFo Fantasy Football 2008

Tools    

You're a Genius all the time
Yeah, I asked something to that effect in a comment on the league's page. But then I decided "Mongooses" sounded funnier either way, and what's more important than that, really?

A system of cells interlinked
League is filling up! Fun stuff! Are we set at 12 at this point? I wasn't sure if Bobby made it 12 MoFos already, or if I need to call Rick and have him sign up...

Let me know!

We've probably got 12; I'm sending my friend Adam the information to create his team this week, and Lennon's having some trouble with the login info, but I think both will be fine.

Whether or not we'll need Rick depends on The Gnat; he said he was in, and I have no reason to doubt him, but he hasn't been online in about a week and a half. If he doesn't get back to us by, say, Wednesday or Thursday, would it be too late to call your friend Rick then?

Little floppy, hoppy, bunnies!
Can I make a fantasy cheerleading team ? LOL just playing when does this all begin? Preseason has not ended right?

That said, BOTH draft kits got updated over the weekend. Barring another update, this should be the version we are all clutching during the draft. I will monitor as the week goes on, and then I can mail the kits out a day or two before the actual draft.

Still, keep an eye on the wire for last min training/pre-season injuries etc.

The draft should be at 4PM, actually. The site is on PST time, I believe, so it says 7PM there, I think.

I will, of course, double and triple check all the time zone zaniness again before the draft.

Ok, Go to the league page by clicking "League" in the Fantasy F-ball area. The first league note says:

"Your live online draft is set for Sat Aug 30 10:00pm EDT [ Add to My Calendar ], which is 5 days, 8 hours, and 50 minutes from now (test your system). Please arrive at least 10 minutes early since your draft will start promptly at the assigned time. You can rank your players up until 45 minutes before your draft."

Okay, strange. It said 7:00 PM PDT for me. Then I set the time zone in my Yahoo account, which switched it to 10:00 PM...even though it should have subtracted 3 hours, rather than added it. Huh.

Anyway, I've updated my own account's time zone and set it for 4:00 PM EDT, which is what shows up for me now. Is it right on your end now?

Yes, we are on the same page now. Now that we have that all straightened out:

I can't make it. I'll have to let the comp autodraft. Piledriver and I both have plans to hit a BBQ at 3 PM on Saturday, which I scheduled thinking the draft was later.

Alas, you aren't going to be able to get everyone in line for the draft,so, no worries. I think quite a few others will be auto-drafting, as well. I MIGHT be able to con my friend Jay into letting me draft on his laptop during the BBQ, but, that might be rude of me.

Ha!!! 11 Angry Men...

Love it!

Oh and...Thank you Chris for taking the time to do all this!

Sir Sean Connery's love-child
Pah, thought it was real football!!!
I'll leave you guys to your game of throw ball.........

Toga, toga, toga......

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbour?