The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

A system of cells interlinked
GREAT costume...

Buck Snort, TN? Buck Snort?

Did you make that up? You're from Knoxville, I thought. I know Knoxville. I should. I'm there once to three times a week, usually. David Keith lives there.

Buck Snort?

Buck Snout sounds better.

Yep, Justin's a cutie, and Slug, I can finally stop picturing you as Rodney Dangerfield. Sorry! I couldn't help it.

Certifiably troglodytic.
Buck Snort, TN? Buck Snort?

Did you make that up? You're from Knoxville, I thought. I know Knoxville. I should. I'm there once to three times a week, usually. David Keith lives there.

Buck Snort?

Buck Snout sounds better.

Yep, Justin's a cutie, and Slug, I can finally stop picturing you as Rodney Dangerfield. Sorry! I couldn't help it.
Haha......Bucksnort (actually the way it's spelled) is between Nashville and Memphis on I-40. There is a sign for it on the road.
Buck Snout or Buck Snot does sound cool too. Let's go start a new town.

And I am indeed from Knoxville.

My wife is actually from a town in East Tennessee called Bulls Gap, but named after John Bull, an early settler and store owner.

Haha......Bucksnort (actually the way it's spelled) is between Nashville and Memphis on I-40. There is a sign for it on the road.
Buck Snout or Buck Snot does sound cool too. Let's go start a new town.

And I am indeed from Knoxville.

My wife is actually from a town in East Tennessee called Bulls Gap, but named after John Bull, an early settler and store owner.
hehe OK, we will.

The only thing we have named after us, that I know of, is Koontz Lane. Well, Koon Lane. He switched it. Long story, short. Something about people hating Germans. Then later, that became a nasty, slang, racist word. He just couldn't win. My great grandfather, that is. I hear he was a VERY nice man.

I hear there's another Koontz, that writes some really good books. No relation.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
I have been looking through some photos which included some of my earlier pets, so I thought I might share some of those who have passed on. They are still with us, in memory, of course.

Velvet, named after the Elizabeth Taylor character in National Velvet. She just crawled into a mailed Christmas present box we received in the mail. R.I.P.

Mousse, who was once one of Santa's reindeer. She was named Moose because she had big feet, but the the spelling was changed because of her color. R.I.P.

Here's the Christmas tree involved with these pets.

I have a cloud fetish, if you haven't realized it yet.

The Grand Tetons, along the lines of what you'd see in Shane.

I also am obsessed with silhouetted sunsets a la Days of Heaven.

I am half agony, half hope.
Nice animals, Mark. I had no idea you had a cloud fetish, it changes how I think about you. But in a good way!

Johann von Goethe

Do I look crazy????
My children, Sam, Sidney, Windsor
Click image for larger version

Name:	th_scan0013.jpg
Views:	114
Size:	3.7 KB
ID:	6183

I have a large family, Poindexter, Herman, Scrimp

Name:	th_scan0012.jpg
Views:	107
Size:	4.2 KB
ID:	6184

Beartooth Mountains, hey I carried the whistle and water bottle, they're important too!
Name:  th_scan0003.jpg
Views: 469
Size:  7.2 KB

Me and the cutest puppy in the world!

Name:	th_scan.jpg
Views:	120
Size:	4.4 KB
ID:	6187

Most recent one of me, until I develop my last 15 rolls of film...

Name:	th_scan0005.jpg
Views:	120
Size:	4.8 KB
ID:	6188

Do I look crazy????
Thanks! I've just recently gotten into surfing the net, since I finally got high speed, so I'm no good at the posting pictures thing yet, they were larger when I attached them but now they are so small you can barely make them out! Ah well, I'll figure it out someday when I have an inordinant amount of free time...

Sir Sean Connery's love-child
Some photos from my latest job, was Location Assistant on an advert for Pyramid Films of Japan for their Lexus advert shot in Scotland ( in the sun, shocker!!! )

Lisa the nurse & the Lexus

Myself ( in the cap & shades ) & Paul in the Location Mobile

The Genesis camera as used by Byran Singer in Superman Returns.

Yep, that's what Scottish sun looks like! ( the photo's in black & white, Scotland's not that grey!!! )

The Thistle, Scotland's national flower.

St Abb's Head in the moonlight

The Lighthouse @ St Abb's Head

Rainbow in Scotland shocker!!!!

Toga, toga, toga......

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbour?

Very nice pictures, everyone. I just saved all those, Darth. Lovely scenery.
I don't have anymore of those saved to my computer right now, but I did find one of my tree. A tad out of season, but who cares!?!

Yes, I load a lot of crap on mine.
Hmmm, Mrs. Santa's bulb blew!