where are you?

Tools    

Didnt know me? Well you should of tried harder to change the path of time and force an earlier encounter causing us to meet while keeping the space time fabric in tact... I thought you loved me Luckily I cant help but forgive you, just dont let it happen again :P
Thank goodness you have forgiven me I was just about to

Sir Sean Connery's love-child
A couple of pics from Glasgow and the surrounding countryside.

Stone Sculpture @ Ben Lomond.

Royal Exchange Square at the GOMA.

Loch Lomond.

Science Centre & IMAX on the River Clyde.

Just a couple of tasters for ya, I'll add more soon.

Toga, toga, toga......

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbour?

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Hello im from the Rhondda Valley in South Wales, its not to glamourous but its home lol

This is a pic of Rhondda Heritage Park, which used to be a fully working mine. My Grandfather used to work down it back in 1930 somthing. It is now a tourist attraction with the lifts still in fully working order which with the tour lets you go down in to the mine to see the working conditions of the miners.

Ive lived here all my life its a small place but there some big charectors. There some idiots that live here but there is always a small group where ever you go. The surrounding mountains make up for it though lol

Originally Posted by Sexy Celebrity

I also live by these dreadful little islands called The Three Sisters which are supposedly cursed and are slowly inching their way over to poor old Sexy Celebrity - they wanna get me! I can't cross their path!
Well, the Three Sisters obviously got me -- I am no longer a Rosslynite. But hopefully - since the Sisters are out of the way - I'll be back somewhere fabulous soon!

I mainly live in New Orleans, Louisiana... often called The Big Easy, The Crescent City, 'Nawlins... and most recently the most dangerous city in America...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Well,
I've lived all over the world via the U.S. Navy...I've lived in Hong Kong, Russia, Australia (Darwin and Sydney), Singapore, India, Malaysia, Seychelles and Japan.

I've also lived in Oklahoma City (Sorry Powdered Water, I didn't vote for the team to be relocated). Now I live in Nebraska. Sorry, I would post pictures, but I'm at work and most of the sites I can get the pictures from are restricted...
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

I'm from Flemington, NJ, though at Drew University now, I still consider Flemington home. only mention-worthy parts I can think of are

the union hotel

and the courthouse

both famous for the Charles Lindbergh trials, though sadly the hotel is closing.

Otherwise, "If there is a bright center to the state of New Jersey, you're in the town that's farthest from."

Buy the ticket, take the ride.
Derry, Northern Ireland. Famous of the 'Troubles', it's historical walls, The Undertones and having the longest shopping hill in Europe (so I've been told).

Finally; my local

The People's Republic of Clogher
Derry's just one big hill, innit? Sorry, 'wan big hull'.

I can hopefully say that without fear of reprisal because I grew up in The West.

Was born in Belfast, home to such monumental films as A Prayer For The Dying and Resurrection Man and some load of old toot called Odd Man Out.

Belfast City Hospital:

Quite possibly the ugliest hospital in the world and where a screaming baby Tatty came into the world in 1973.

I grew up in a little village just outside Omagh, Co Tyrone, birthplace of famous Irish actor ... ermmm ... Sam Neill and a baldy-headed ginger bloke who works on UTV Live who we used to make fun of at school - ChasingButterfly will know who I'm talking about.

Omagh has been known to the world for the last dozen years for this:

...which ripped the heart out of the town - Young people moved away in their droves and suicides skyrocketed.

Well known films? The eponymous Omagh (2004, Pete Travis) written by Paul Greengrass.

I'm now in a small town in Tyrone called Dungannon. Famous films: bugger all.

Buy the ticket, take the ride.
Shape of ye Tacitus!
I love how I do know what you're on about! I do enjoy other Norn Iron-ers!
I think you should make a wee film in Dungannon, it'll give the locals something to be proud of, after all they are from Tyrone, pretty depressing stuff!

Tyrone's not depressing! We're getting a dual carriageway which was supposed to be finished when the M1 was built! Anyway, we all know they're called 'fillums'.

I lived in Co Derry for a bit when I was a nipper - Magerafelt. I'm a Clogher boy, really, and you're probably the only person here who knows what the heck I'm on about even if it's just "that wee skitter of a place on the road to Enniskillen".

I could swear I posted on here a while back, Can't find it now so...

this is my home city, where my heart lies and my history belongs - Liverpool (shut it Honeykid ) with it's magnificent historic buildings, world class waterfront and great pubs

and fantastic football team !

and this is my second hometown where we've been for over 20 years now, another historic port city - Bristol

I could swear I posted on here a while back, Can't find it now so...

this is my home city, where my heart lies and my history belongs - Liverpool (shut it Honeykid ) with it's magnificent historic buildings, world class waterfront and great pubs
I lived a couple of miles outside Liverpool for a number of years and can concur with everything Chris has said. The entire North West, in fact, is full of wonderful people and places. It's easily my favourite English region.

...And if you want a cathedral, we've got one to spare...

I agree that's a fantastic football team, but why would you post a pic with them walking away and Everton players in the forefront?
lol

now you know being an Evertonian I have to grab chances like that

That's true, christine. You've even stopped beating that mob from across the park. And, to make it worse, with the exception of three players (we know which ones) you have the better players.