My Birthday

Tools    

A system of cells interlinked
Happy Birthday VeronicaJ!

Lets put a smile on that block
HAPPY BIRTHDAY V!!

Hope you have a wonderful day full of fun presents and food and kisses and hugs and nice smells and sun on your face and people playin with your hair and potatoes.

The Adventure Starts Here!
Originally Posted by blibblobblib
HAPPY BIRTHDAY V!!

Hope you have a wonderful day full of fun presents and food and kisses and hugs and nice smells and sun on your face and people playin with your hair and potatoes.
Why would she want people playin with her potatoes?
Oh wait, never mind. Wait, she's underage.

Now I'm really confused.

Happy birthday Veronica, I recently turned 17 as well good too see someone around my age on the forums

Originally Posted by Austruck
Why would she want people playin with her potatoes?
Oh wait, never mind. Wait, she's underage.

Now I'm really confused.
haha i may be underage, but my boyfriend isnt

Originally Posted by gummo
Happy Birthday!!! Doesn't 17 sound and feel so much older than 16? I felt that way!!
Yes it does 17 sounds so damned old (i also though 16 was old when i was about to turn 16) But now im not allowed to play soccer with the juniors anymore, that bothers me.

But in only 364 days im going to start taking drivingclasses

Randomly visiting for now
Happy Birthday VeronicaJ!! Hope you did something fun for it! Did you have a big party or anything? I had an exam the day after my 17th.....ahh the perils of a birthday in November